NinjaZXR

Windows PC

Re: List of major SF bugs

Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:47 am
Kiwi Claire wrote:
When freeze ended - I died.
Screen told me to watch out for drones -

This can also happen when using multi-shot as a last resort when a drone is in your face.
You can watch Multi-shot take out the other defences apart from the drone and you die immediately

darwindesign

Tier 7 Squad Mate Sharpshooter

Windows PC

Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:58 pm
I noticed a couple small graphic errors. HOF is currently only the top 300 players but a screen pops up when you hit 10k trophies that tells you that you are in HOF even when you are not. The other is the PvP fight screen and as you can see it shows myself as being in HOF (which I actually was by this point) but my target with a higher trophy count is only showing the icon for diamond league even though they are obviously HOF as well.
Attachments
HOF graphic errors.jpg
HOF graphic errors.jpg (132.58 KiB) Viewed 356 times
One foot out the door.
no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:49 pm
This bug happened again today.. meant to post about it before but forgot... but its come up again for me today....

When logging in after a challenge event has ended. its always been that it gives you what your Rank was for the events. (im sure yall know what popup window im talking about)... but the "bug" as ill call it is that even after acknowledging that window when ill change screens (going into challenges, my base, coming back from attacking a base, missions or whatever) itll pop back up ever time as if i didnt get it before when logging in... dont think im getting the rewards multiple times.. just the window again... sometimes logging out and back in will stop it... sometimes times ill get the window again when i log back in but after acknowledging it ill never see it again.. and other times i just wont see it at all after the second log in..

today is one of those days where the windows popping up with every screen change... tried closing it and reopening the game and its just made it intermittent when it pops up...
no avatar

mike61

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:03 pm
Last season earned diamont points doesn't show my account.

darwindesign

Windows PC

Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:18 pm
mike61 wrote:
Last season earned diamont points doesn't show my account.

You will need to file a support ticket for that. In your game go to Settings - help - customer care.
One foot out the door.

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:03 am
Sparky83 wrote:
This bug happened again today.. meant to post about it before but forgot... but its come up again for me today....

When logging in after a challenge event has ended. its always been that it gives you what your Rank was for the events. (im sure yall know what popup window im talking about)... but the "bug" as ill call it is that even after acknowledging that window when ill change screens (going into challenges, my base, coming back from attacking a base, missions or whatever) itll pop back up ever time as if i didnt get it before when logging in... dont think im getting the rewards multiple times.. just the window again... sometimes logging out and back in will stop it... sometimes times ill get the window again when i log back in but after acknowledging it ill never see it again.. and other times i just wont see it at all after the second log in..

today is one of those days where the windows popping up with every screen change... tried closing it and reopening the game and its just made it intermittent when it pops up...

When it does it for me - I get the reward the first time... and only the first time.
It seems to reappear every time get back to 'challenges' main listing page.
Sniper Fury: Dog Tag - bddd2fb. B4 that: be57c3c, prior to that b1ed4a. B4 Dogtags we had GL ID: 1ed4a, and originally - 1ed4. Duplicate account has tags: b9cb26 & bc35a14 [created by CC while recovering my account after issues?]

no longer played: Asphalt 8: Player ID - 0595e
238 Vehicles: 228/232 Max'd - 200 Pro'd. 6285 Licenses / 2402 stars (+15 removed) / 1230 helmets.
Last acquisitions: Lightning LS-218, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, Ducati XDiavel S, Ferrari 488 Pista

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:06 am
darwindesign wrote:
Kiwi Claire wrote:
CC replied... and it was blamed on my connection as per usual.

Sounds about par for the course them dismissing a ligitimate issue with a totally illogical answer. That kind of an answer I would find insulting... like they assume you are so **** that they don't even need to come up with anything plausible. Still sitting on the same war and one of my clanmates attacked after I posted that and it shows them doing zero damage as well.

Just got 32.5bln damage... and it actually counted.

So am assuming they fixed the issue - that they will not admit to having.
Sniper Fury: Dog Tag - bddd2fb. B4 that: be57c3c, prior to that b1ed4a. B4 Dogtags we had GL ID: 1ed4a, and originally - 1ed4. Duplicate account has tags: b9cb26 & bc35a14 [created by CC while recovering my account after issues?]

no longer played: Asphalt 8: Player ID - 0595e
238 Vehicles: 228/232 Max'd - 200 Pro'd. 6285 Licenses / 2402 stars (+15 removed) / 1230 helmets.
Last acquisitions: Lightning LS-218, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, Ducati XDiavel S, Ferrari 488 Pista

Roy T

Windows PC

Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:14 pm
I just completed Chapter 2 of The Scarab's Bite (oooo lucky me).

However, the Warlord challenge "Complete one milestone in any event." was not awarded and the Battle Pass, Tier 2 challenge "Complete 1 milestone in any event (this one not included)." was not awarded either.

So, either The Scarab's Bite is not classed as an event or the chapters are not treated as milestones - get it right - milestones are hard to come by at the week-end!

darwindesign

Windows PC

Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:52 pm
@Kiwi Mine has been working since that war

@Roy That has been happening since the redesign so it is not just this event.
One foot out the door.
no avatar

GRAYLING52

Windows PC

Venezia

Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:35 pm
1. Some members of my clan can't fight against the boss in clan ops. The fight button is not active. This happens in normale mode and in hardcore mode. 
2. All members that use glacial armor and iron will, are not able to fight some boss in hardcore mode. After a few seconds the screen scramble and you cannot see targets and enemies 
I have already opened some tickets with the customer care, but I have not received any answer. 
Wev  have spent many rubies to resurrect boss tha we are not able to fight  due to bugs of thr game and some of us are planning to stop playing this game