darwindesign

Tier 7 Squad Mate Sharpshooter

Windows PC

Re: List of major SF bugs

Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:50 pm
When reloading a gun you sometimes loose the ability to move it around until the reload animation finishes. I have never figured out any rhyme or reason to win it does or does not display this behavior. I find it quite disruptive as I often use that reload time to look around and survey my next targets which is obviously difficult if you can't pan around.

IIRC Julian said the issue had something to do with a bug in the revamp of the gun mechanics and they were working on fixing it. He had posted that months ago and their has been several major updates since this behavior started. Is this issue ever going to get fixed?
One foot out the door.
no avatar

Sparky83

Windows PC

Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:19 pm
darwindesign wrote:
When reloading a gun you sometimes loose the ability to move it around until the reload animation finishes. I have never figured out any rhyme or reason to win it does or does not display this behavior. I find it quite disruptive as I often use that reload time to look around and survey my next targets which is obviously difficult if you can't pan around.

IIRC Julian said the issue had something to do with a bug in the revamp of the gun mechanics and they were working on fixing it. He had posted that months ago and their has been several major updates since this behavior started. Is this issue ever going to get fixed?

ive had that bug since i started playing couple yrs ago... ive noticed it only happens when im zoomed in... zoom out before you reload... then you can pan and scan while its reloading...

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:23 am
PvP
Glacial Guardian + Iron Will. Don't know if issue specific to this combo...
2nd room had Aegis shield, lights, clones
Freeze the Aegis Shield in 2nd room.
While frozen - you can kill the shield. The people could not then be targeted. Could hit the lights.
But even with all lights dead... and therefore no other possible targets - could not hit the avatar.
Only once freeze was over could I hit the avatar.
Sniper Fury: Dog Tag - bddd2fb. B4 that: be57c3c, prior to that b1ed4a. B4 Dogtags we had GL ID: 1ed4a, and originally - 1ed4. Duplicate account has tags: b9cb26 & bc35a14 [created by CC while recovering my account after issues?]

no longer played: Asphalt 8: Player ID - 0595e
238 Vehicles: 228/232 Max'd - 200 Pro'd. 6285 Licenses / 2402 stars (+15 removed) / 1230 helmets.
Last acquisitions: Lightning LS-218, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, Ducati XDiavel S, Ferrari 488 Pista

SniperSniper666

Windows PC

Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:36 pm
You closed down the event that was open for all at the first day. You can't just lock out all the players that you falsely lured into the event one day in and make them watch losing their progress and therefore their reward! You gotta reward the players you fkd over.
Attachments
Screenshot (1114).png
Screenshot (1114).png (644.49 KiB) Viewed 355 times

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:39 am
Kiwi Claire wrote:
PvP
Glacial Guardian + Iron Will. Don't know if issue specific to this combo...
2nd room had Aegis shield, lights, clones
Freeze the Aegis Shield in 2nd room.
While frozen - you can kill the shield. The people could not then be targeted. Could hit the lights.
But even with all lights dead... and therefore no other possible targets - could not hit the avatar.
Only once freeze was over could I hit the avatar.

Suffered from it a couple of times today... seems increasingly likely its
Kiwi Claire wrote:
PvP
When a clone gets killed - often the main avatar will disappear as well... When the clone respawns the main reappears.Seems to happen when room also has lights.

Glacial Guardian + Iron Will in use. The auto-steer bullets head towards where the invisible Avatar would seem to be - but do no damage... until it reappears.

in another form. The avatar is visible - but stops taking damage as soon as clone disappears, and its 'spotter' indicator turns off, until clone respawns. At which time - the Avatars spotter indicator reappears and it can be hurt again.
Sniper Fury: Dog Tag - bddd2fb. B4 that: be57c3c, prior to that b1ed4a. B4 Dogtags we had GL ID: 1ed4a, and originally - 1ed4. Duplicate account has tags: b9cb26 & bc35a14 [created by CC while recovering my account after issues?]

238 Vehicles: 228/232 Max'd - 200 Pro'd. 6285 Licenses / 2402 stars (+15 removed) / 1230 helmets.
Last acquisitions: Lightning LS-218, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, Ducati XDiavel S, Ferrari 488 Pista

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:21 am
PvP / Vector Scope
2nd room. Use maximum zoom and it glitches graphics...
The cross hairs should be in the middle of the circle... but the circles drops off to the bot left... as image shows.

Roy T

Windows PC

Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:51 am
I just played a few Countersniper missions because I had a 20 Snipers Warlord challenge and I'd double up the snipers killed.

Wrong. The Warlord challenge recognised the dead snipers but the Countersniper event did not - I had killed 10 snipers before I noticed, and verified, that the event was not recording the sniper kills.

EDIT: I've just gone back and NO sniper kills are being recorded - Warlord challenge or not!

EDIT2: I restarted the game (to collect the daily reward) and now dead snipers are being recorded

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:35 am
PvP
Weapon: Vector Scope.
1st Room

a 2nd breath squadmate turns into a flash bang - which then flashes...
Occasionally - If gun is fully zoomed in at the time - there is no flash... It does not flash until zoom reduces as I reload... and that can be 10+ seconds later.

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:26 am
Glacial Guardian + Iron Will
Froze time... Had a drone close to me at the time - which is why I froze.
I killed the drone - and was shooting through it to kill everything else on screen.
Had a slow-time in use when froze time - so had a lot of time... waved the gun around and killed everything. Once no more victims appeared - auto targeting bullets found nothing - I used the slow-time and let time-freeze run out.

When freeze ended - I died.

Screen told me to watch out for drones - the one that had died 10+ seconds earlier I assume.

Alejandro A

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:51 am
What are you talking kiwi Claire is not a bug, when you frezze the second room , sometimes you keep targeting the decoy , that's why you can't kill the avatar with GG+IW.
what I do is stop shooting and tried to aim the other frezze avatar and works.
Try next time.