Ana FromGameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

List of major SF bugs

Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:24 pm
Hi Snipers,

I will need a bit of your help here, since I'm planning to create a list of CURRENT  and REALLY ANNOYING bugs that you all experience within the game. For this, I will kindly ask you to contribute a little within this thread and to post the most pressing/major issues you all encounter, not forgeting to also mention your platform device on which you're playing the game, the frequency of the bug, when started to occur (before/after update, etc), any screenshot/visual you might consider necessarry...and...please keep it clear, consistent  and short :)

I'll start with the below ones:

Missing Diamond Points --> all platforms --> after UPD5
Losing progress --> all platforms --> after UPD5

3, 2, 1....READY...GO! :D

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Re: List of major SF bugs

Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:05 pm
Gun freezing when zoom in.
when frozen mouse movement does not move gun  and first click of mouse does not fire the gun....  annoying when using a assault rifle. zoom in - hold down mouse button to fire gun and nothing happens.  Have to take finger off mouse and then put it back.

click on mouse fixes the issue..  right or left both work.  right seems easier.
so when locked. mouse down - mouse up unlocks it...  then next mouse click fires gun and mouse movements changes aim.  Sometimes - using right click to unfreeze results in gun completely zooming out - meaning you have to zoom back in again... which may result in a repeat of gun freeze,  Other times - right click to unfreeze results in no change to zoom just unfreezes gun and nothing else... least common reaction when right click is gun aiming at the floor.

Windows 10
Been doing it occassionally the whole time I have played.  Might go a few base attacks / missions, with it not happening at all... then next base/mission it may happen half of the times you zoom in.

Reaper_onYT

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:07 pm
One I found a couple of times is (on Android)..

(Since UPD5) Playing a PvP and winning, get the Victory screen and no results show, only the continue button.
Hit continue, and find that you have lost, you lose the allotted trophies/points/gold and Energy.

Another is in the shop, I was recently looking at the bundles and accidentally hit the buy button.. would've been nice for a confirmation screen, to check are you sure, so I could cancel. but no and spent 600rubies on 2 skins and 1 flag... that I didn't want.

Andy_Di

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:28 pm
I am playing on Android using Samsung Galaxy Tab, with very good wi-fi connection, but since the last update i have very frecvent game crashes, sometimes the game freezing in very strange way,the music and the video works, only i can't make a move, the fire button don't work!
This happened 2-3 times since update, but the fire button need a harder touch, sometimes doesn't respond!

Another very strange issue is the changes in gun properties! Periodically (every 1-2 day, and keep the unstability few hours, till the next big reconnect) the 728k Road Devil get increased zoom, and loose the stability! The chance for loosing gun stability it's increased when i buy extra energy's for rubies! This programmed issue are very unpleasant!

The game became a nightmare with VERY frequent reconnect issue! ( not my wi-fi!)
Loosing baseattacks, points and power ups! Not to mention those wins,which are not registered at all! ( i think, the game loose the connection with server! )After reconnect the earned trophy points and the gold dissapears, and i got back the energy what i used, but not the gold what i spend for searches!

Updated post: another game freezing in the middle of the base attack, game not responding! ( android tablet, with enough memory and space, with very best wi-fi network).  Crash report sent trough google!
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-07-07-19-08-43.png
Fire doesn't work!
Screenshot_2016-07-07-19-08-43.png (478.49 KiB) Viewed 17877 times
Screenshot_2016-07-07-18-13-03.png
Game not responding
Screenshot_2016-07-07-18-13-03.png (383.41 KiB) Viewed 17876 times

NinjaZXR

Windows PC

not a major SF bug but...

Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:58 pm
Windows 10 PC Image
no avatar

JayW

Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:22 pm
Windows 10

Disappearing Battle Logs.

I haven't figured out a pattern to this, but there will be times when I'll look to my battle logs and instead of the long list that was JUST there it will say "There are no logs to display" or instead of the long list there will only be one or two recent attacks with everything else just vanished.

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:49 pm
Windows
Memory leak?
Game left on while went to work. Got home and without thinking did a base attack - 940k.
The attack timer seemed to work at normal speed but every thing else ran as if game was asleep. Hitting things in normal order -- I still had last 2 drones + 2 assault guys to go when 10 second warning started... I lost. Couldn't even kill a drone in the remaining time. All animations seemed to run at half speed. Gun firing rate was slow.
A restart of game fixed the issue. INext attack was back to normal - I bet a 1077k base without hearing the 10 second warning beeps.

Andy_Di

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:42 am
Today a new bug appears, when the molotov came ( no drones near), the gun turned himself down and in the oposite way! 3 times in row! ( the bug appears after buying bundle pack!)
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-07-08-08-34-43.png
Screenshot_2016-07-08-08-34-43.png (470.71 KiB) Viewed 17826 times
no avatar

SOLDIER_851939

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:13 am
Windows 10 / iOS:
Defence/Attach Log: when click on opponent stats, Loading Please be patient screen.

Message or email server: receiver unable to see message/email. Paragraph missing, ended with long message when view from sent messages box.

Main screen under events box: No events found. Restart game solve the problem.

Game crashing. Lost vaulable energy/trophys not sure why.... :x . GL should compensate it since this is not our fault....

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:41 am
Base opponent list - and refreshing.
Bug  or intentional?
have been 40th in Diamond League. 1st is only 100 points above.
I can refresh for 11 million worth of gold - and never see anyone with m ore trophies than me as possible opponent.

Is this the way it is supposed to be? Supposed to wait for those above to hit and then revenge them as only way to go upwithout expecting bigger lose when get revenged.

Its not new with this update - started as I passed the 3k trophies mark.  The higher I get - the less likely I am to get any higher ranked players listed - no matter how many there are.  At end of last season there were more than 50 higher trophied above me - but more than 20 million gold in refreshes gave me none of them as potential targets.