bh49

Windows PC

Re: Battle Pass Season 35

Mon May 10, 2021 12:19 am
to get 15 without zomming inPvP, you will need to find opponent, who has troopers, which are resurecting. Work well for me

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon May 10, 2021 5:48 pm
Snipey, as usual,  p)  spot on with everything you've said.

Actually forgot all about Drone Missions, as I tried them when they came out and promptly forgot about them on purpose.  I don't even think I've got an upgraded drone!  In the early missions, if memory serves (which it more often than not doesn't) there are less than 15 enemy drones to shoot down so I would have had to work on that one to get to a stage where there were.

bh - I've tried that approach too, doesn't seem to make any difference, for me anyway, but nice idea  :D  scoring with that one seems too random to work out.
Turns out I wasn't just old and grumpy - I was right to be p!ssed right off!
Dog Tag: f8f16c
Unofficial Sniper Fury Forums - https://sf.scotia-it.com
no avatar

bluemax

Windows PC

Mon May 10, 2021 7:35 pm
I completed 8 out of 10 on tier 12, and spent enough time trying the drones solution, then stopped. It's the usual BS from GL, and I'm pretty much done.

I've had the last week off now I need to get back to the grind. Just happy, that given where I work now (different country), my credit card doesn't work so I can't buy rubies, to make the game easier.

Have a good one everyone. Stay safe.

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 11, 2021 6:29 am
Decker wrote:
Snipey, as usual,  p)  spot on with everything you've said.

Actually forgot all about Drone Missions, as I tried them when they came out and promptly forgot about them on purpose.  I don't even think I've got an upgraded drone!  In the early missions, if memory serves (which it more often than not doesn't) there are less than 15 enemy drones to shoot down so I would have had to work on that one to get to a stage where there were.

Better check that memory. There's no enemy drones in Drone Ops.

All the enemies I've ever encountered (with the exception of one) in Drone Ops are on foot (they are confined to: Assault, Sniper, RPG and Molotov). They tend to come out 2 or 3 at a time and there are typically 8 to a batch. Then you fly around slowly bored sh...less onto the next scene and the next batch of 8....

On the boring flight between scenes there is a flying enemy - it's a mother ship three pronged thingy (that's what I call it anyway - someone please tell me the correct name for it and I'll update my nomenclature). Anyhoo... the flying trident mothership whatchamacallit does not count as an enemy towards the BP tasks btw. There's a screen pic of this flying thingy in Drone Ops here (centre of screen):
viewtopic.php?f=2033&t=714209

Incidently, Drone Ops is also a good source of Molotov enemies for that task also (just in case you don't want to slug it out finding them in PvP or continually doing a region mission to chalk up the 20).
bh - I've tried that approach too, doesn't seem to make any difference, for me anyway, but nice idea  :D  scoring with that one seems too random to work out.

In my limited experience, this varies from SM to SM in terms of the resurected SM being counted as a second enemy. It's almost like when they cut'n'paste the code (for a SM with resurection feature) it depends which SM they copied it from - some get counted as two enemies and others only count as one.

[Edit: Was going to post a screen pic to support this post but all I can offer is the one attached at the moment]
Attachments
Screenshot_20210511-210517.png
Screenshot_20210511-210517.png (1.38 MiB) Viewed 110 times
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT: a78d2d5b / Android / Server: APA / Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / I'm a Gameloft customer not employee / I find unannounced SF changes annoying.

In April
 2021, Gameloft announced their intention to close these forums by June 2021: I am *extremely* disappointed by this news. I hope Gameloft invests in improved communication with players *in the game* itself now this forum is closing.

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue May 11, 2021 2:24 pm

Shows how long it''s been since I played Drone Ops!  ;D

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 11, 2021 10:55 pm
Decker wrote:

Shows how long it''s been since I played Drone Ops!  ;D

Or maybe you played Drone Ops yesterday  :o .

(You left a gap wide enough to land an A380 on in a cross wind - all I did was land the plane in the gap you created  ;) ).
Player name: SnipeyMcSniperFace / DT: a78d2d5b / Android / Server: APA / Been playing SF since UPD6 (Aug 2016) & every day since Nov 2016 / I'm a Gameloft customer not employee / I find unannounced SF changes annoying.

In April
 2021, Gameloft announced their intention to close these forums by June 2021: I am *extremely* disappointed by this news. I hope Gameloft invests in improved communication with players *in the game* itself now this forum is closing.

Decker

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed May 12, 2021 3:17 pm
Don't I always :D

SnipeyMcSniperFace

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

BP Season 36 - just as fun as 35

Thu May 13, 2021 12:21 am
Decker wrote:
Don't I always :D

Yeah you've made it easy to keep my flying hours up during covid. I will miss the landing practice when forums close - although you don't set much of a challenge  ::) .

Back on topic(ish)...

Started the game this morning
Tough Bunny gear equipped already
Went straight to the exotic weapon event
Opened one Supreme Pack
Went to Ch 1 Ms 4
Ch 1 Ms 4 has 2 helicopters only
Shot down one helicopter with three shots
HIt the barrage button
Second chopper blows up
2 helicopters shot down in total
Mission ended with a victory
Now the fun part...

Little annoying slide out from BP Tier 2 "Eliminate 3 enemies without reloading your weapon" completed!

W-t-absolute-f??? Someone is taking the ur1ne and pulling my leg at the same time here.

Here's an update on internal game mathematics... 2 choppers = 3 enemies (just incase anyone was wondering).*

Fineprint
* Only applies to Chapter 1 Mission 4 of an exotic weapon event where the player uses barrage function on the second target of a total of two identical helicopter targets and only of the helicopter is piloted by an alien with a green head wearing an eighties style mod suit and only 24 hours after Tier 2 of BP season 36 opens and a sneaky update was pushed through in the start up of the game within 12 hours of that and the player has a headache from being confused by game inconsistencies and etc etc.

Reference to unannounced update mentioned above:
viewtopic.php?f=2033&t=686365&p=4112214#p4112214

Attachments
Screenshot_20210513-090814.png
Screenshot_20210513-090814.png (809.37 KiB) Viewed 66 times

In April