Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:54 am
mages without stun pet easy
.     P.S. Yrt 

Lily from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Re: BATTLEFIELD SEASON 4

Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:07 am
NotThinking wrote:
PLEASE think about this GAMELOFT. you are going to repeat your previous nistakes. NOW players who are currently in diamond rank at the moment will start farming as much Blue Diamond League Chests as they Can, then once the Season has resetted and Update has rolled. they will start opening the blue diamond chests that they have kept and get the new armors in diamond league WHICH will give them very BIG advatage getting those new 1600 gs PVP ARMORS!!! this has already happed in the previous season 3, PLEASE DONT MAKE THIS HAPPEN AGAIN. tmdo something about this gameloft as this will be very very unfair.

Hello NotThinking,

The issue you mentioned won't happen in this update. So no matter how many chests you've saved from previous season, it will only contain items from previous one. Hope this helps.

Lily from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Re: BATTLEFIELD SEASON 4

Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:11 am
Hackige wrote:
Thanks for the info Lily. 

Have you guys given any thought to extending the season length and maybe adding better rewards for top 10 or something like that??

Right now you are turning over two sets of gear and a weapon very fast and it's quite a grind to get all the way back to diamond and open hundreds of chests. The drop rates being increased may help but the number of queues you get in diamond and high plat is really bad so grinding materials is frustrating when you spent all that time just getting there. 

Maybe it's just me but the seasons seem way too short.

Hello Hackige,

Thank you for your feedback! Currently as I understand each battlefield season lasts for approximately 3 months. My personal opinion is, the problem doesn't lie on the season length, but the frequency of updating gears and opening up new upgrade levels.  I'll provide honest feedback to dev team from players and myself. 

Thanks again!
Lily