no avatar

Sertain

Re: Why don't we have a healer?

Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:17 pm
The ranger has a minor team heal.  One of their skills (mark for death like skill) has an alternate ability that allows all team members to heal 1% per hit.  While it's not tons, if you are hitting fast, it can add up.  If a few rangers use it (which I saw on a dungeon with three rangers the other day), it can work quite effectively.

its no replacement for a true healer class but of each class had some minor team heal like this, it could work.
im only lvl 33 so not sure how it will be with end game epic dungeons, I expect it won't be enough.
no avatar

LeeManG

Moscow

Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:14 pm
The whole problem is that without proper tanks and heals there will be no normal tactics in dungeons. Just dealing as much dmg as possible. It was interesting to decipher all bosses attacks in the 1st part before fcking 70 lvl upgrade, and using this knowledge to heal your team. Yes it was pretty taxing but it was interesting. And now we dont have to do brain work. Now you just can be a zombie who are able to follow simple commands and smash buttons in dungeons. 

In fact for me all bad that was in 1st part became good here but all the good became the worst here. Why they cant create something normal???? Is it so hard to do everything good? But now as for me the whole rpg system is destroyed. Only damagers here with a bit assists and almostly none individuality. Inscriptions doesnt make a difference here. You just cant create your own set of skills to use. And that is the whole reason to play mmorpg. To be able to fully customize your character. If there wont be any improve!ents... Well ill definetly quit. Hope in future all PCs MMORPGs would be transferred on mobiles and when this company will have no money they at least would start to use their brains for something. CASUALITY IS NOT GOOD!!!
no avatar

CaptJaden

Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:07 am
Pretty sad indeed. What was it? So many 5 year old upset because there was too much strategy involved? This game is basically Wizard101
no avatar

Scott_Davis

Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:55 am
I am hugely disappointed upon hearing this news.  It took me a while to realize, as it will others.  All I ever did in OAC was heal in PvP, and thats all I wanted to do in this game.  I do see many improvements, but this is too large to overcome.  No improvements in graphics, new maps, new races or anything will make up for the loss of the perfect balance in the original OAC.  

My question is, Why play monk if I can't heal?
no avatar

jshirey

Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:56 pm
"Monks believe in balance -- using their twin powers of Yin and Yang, they are a dual threat that can both attack and heal. These two energies must be utilised equally to maintain equilibrium."

Yeah... This needs to be sorted out. The only reason I play this kind of game is for the "RPG" element. It becomes too one-demensional for pve and pvp with no healer.
no avatar

eek

Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:46 pm
Here's something for you....monks tank better than warriors, and warriors heal better than monks. How the heck does that. Make any sense. My most common partner in crime is a warrior... Yet I normally have more aggro and he normally does more healing.

I sincerely hope one of the first things they do is full out class overhauls.

As it stands...its entirely one dimensional, with no real discernable differences between each class. We all do the same stuff...seriously. Mage, Hunter, warrior, bk, monk. All have similar attacks, abilities, heals, shields, and taunting capability.

It's boring..
no avatar

kibaru

Amazon TV

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:20 am
There are nine purposes for living to investigate in Guild Wars 2 and a ton of decisions to refine and transform them to play the way in which that you need. You can use different weapons, characteristics and specializations, yet for the start, we should discuss the classes themselves. 
https://mmoauctions.com/news/guild-wars-2-classes-guide-find-yourself-the-perfect-profession
Regardless of anything else, the imagining in Guild Wars 2 is far less remarkable than in various diverse MMORPGs. There still are unmistakable shield classes that can make a character progressively sensible for bombing hurt and a bit of the purposes for living have some mind blowing relentless gadgets, anyway they are not completely limited to them. Finally, a ton comes down to singular player choices. When in doubt, you have full chance to pick a specific playstyle you need. It's a mind boggling thing about Guild Wars 2!