no avatar

Sanvean

Windows PC

New Gameloft Scam

Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:55 pm
Gameloft´s new year scam for us. They raised prices of runes. Thanks Gameloft for this new scam. After one year of NOT FIXING A SINGLE BUG in the game you have the brilliant idea to make runes even more expensive? But you keep REFUSING MY REFUND ?? You keep stealing from our children u fking thieves ?? Got to hell..
Attachments
_20181230_111520.JPG
_20181230_111520.JPG (363.64 KiB) Viewed 428 times
no avatar

Jason_Lowinger

Apple (iOS)

Re: New Gameloft Scam

Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:42 pm
Think u accomplished your mission bro, didn't u say in the other post Wayne offered you a personal refund?

Your very persistent lol, whatever reason your doing it for keep it up ;)
no avatar

Tenesord

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:12 am
In 50% of my attempts to play in solo mode, game crashes and when I relaunch it it doesnt teleport me to solo mode, and I loose my adrenaline marks. After that, if I start it again, it spawns me on last session but mind I kill 1 monster, second doesn't spawn and Im forced to relaunch game again and I loose both of my adrenaline marks. This is not suitable. I tried to send this to support. Nothing happend.
no avatar

Sanvean

Windows PC

Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:43 pm
Jason_Lowinger wrote:
Think u accomplished your mission bro, didn't u say in the other post Wayne offered you a personal refund?

Your very persistent lol, whatever reason your doing it for keep it up ;)

Thank you Jason. Yes, I got offered an in-game compensation by Wayne. I never got my lost money back though although I tried for a long time. I learned that Gameloft just doesn't care about their customers. They really don't give a sh**. Gameloft is a customer-scam-company. Sad but true.. I learned this the hard way.