no avatar

ibrahem rwash

Google Play (Android)

the game won't connect

Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:39 pm
After the game reaches 100% loading a connection error comes up and i have tried the standard solutions didn't help , i tried to use a vpn it came up with a new error "null" although i don't remember my server i was hoping to connect with Google play automatically will fitch the acc all i remember is the the character name was hotob , hope you reply soon
no avatar

CaPaRaL

Google Play (Android)

Re: the game won't connect

Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:56 pm
Try my method ;

Go to your File manager
Android->Data Find OC2 Data Move to SdCard
And Backup your OC2 Application Only , Uninstall OC2 then Reinstall Run OC2 application , Download data and pause "Dont Finish Download"...

Go to Android Data Find OC2 data and delete , Get OC2 Data in your sdcard and back again to android -> data ... , Now Open OC2 and play the game ...
no avatar

lee45

Apple (iOS)

Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:02 pm
The game where it will manage the part where it will manage the process where the game needs to connect to the surface that will be going to have it where<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->https://hpsupports.co/hp-support-australia/ will guide to that will help to get the connect of the game which will help the user to play .
no avatar

mahrez86

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:00 pm
It just says that I don't have a google play account registered while I have three