no avatar

Mike_Dorsett

Apple (iOS)

Title screen “connection lost”

Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:16 pm
ImageMost every time I try to play it says “connection lost” at the title screen. Doesn’t matter if I’m on WiFi or Data. Quite frustrating.
no avatar

Sophie from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Re: Title screen “connection lost”

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:41 am
Hi Mike,

We currently don't have a known connection issue on our servers. In that case, the best solution for you would be to contact our Customer Care so that they can check your data and provide personalized help.

Make sure that you have tried basic fixes such as closing the game completely and reopening it, reinstalling the game, and checking your internet connection before sending your ticket.

Thanks,

Sophie from Gameloft
no avatar

William Hart

Apple (iOS)

Re: Title screen “connection lost”

Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:42 pm
Yeah, if y’all are claiming this is an “unknown” issue then you aren’t doing your homework. I have personally written y’all 4 times about this issue myself. Apparently I’m not the only one that has the issue so why are y’all still pretending like it doesn’t exist. Used to be that I could get in late night, now all connection attempts are the same “lost connection.” Seriously crappy “support” with your reply. The worst part for me is that I paid for a few items in the game early on and now have no way of logging in. Give y’all a 1 out of 10 for effort in resolving the issue. #fail