Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

No answer from Customer Care team

Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:58 am
Hello everybody!

If you haven't received any reply from our Customer Care, this is the right place to come! The Order & Chaos 2 
Team will check this thread all the time! Before posting, please read this instruction:

Our Customer Care team usually replies within 12 to 72 hours. However it might take up to 7 days if our Customer Care team has received a lot of messages; note that this rarely happens. We know that it might feel long, but please keep patient; we are doing our best to solve your issue as fast as possible.

Once you have contacted the Customer Care team, you will receive a Ticket Number. If ever you do not receive a reply within the time frame mentioned above, please post your ticket number right here in this thread. 

You should receive a Ticket Number a few minutes after contacting the Customer Care Team for the first time. If you haven't received any Ticket Number, then contact our Customer Care once more.

To contact our Customer Care Team, please look for the "customer care" button in the menu of the game. This is by far the best way to contact us as many details about your account/device will be sent automatically with your message. 

Thank you!

Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.
no avatar

xXSmokeyXx

Re: No answer from Customer Care team

Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:54 am
13089535 is my ticket number please get back to me

blaine58

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:07 am
Ticket number 13099777. Emailed CC over. Week ago and no reply. Thanks GL.
no avatar

Pratyush 21

Sun May 14, 2017 2:29 pm
My ticket ID is 13310323. Please reply.
no avatar

Datius

Tue May 30, 2017 5:03 am
Ticket number 13365774, getting ignored again. Frustrating service. Please help and send my purchases, I already had the money withdrawn from my account,  yet no answers and no items. 
no avatar

Brandon_Spinner (dredg)

Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:39 pm
ticket id 13386884

The last reply I received was 2 weeks ago. This was regarding my original character that was deleted for seemingly no reason. I've been trying to get this character restored to my account, since I never deleted it in the first place, and it was deleted all the same. I discovered this after a 2-3 month break from the game. My game was backed up to my google account, but was not there when I logged into the game upon my return.

I've spent money on this game, to support it, and I hope you can support me by restoring a character that should never have been removed/deleted in the first place. 

I have already been in correspondence with gameloft, having sent many emails back and forth. I have answered all the questions that were asked, and now it's been 2 weeks since I've last heard anything. Please respond, but also please restore the character to my account that I have spent actual dollars on.
no avatar

hawtsauce718

Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:56 pm
Same thing is happening to me. Does not seem like a coincidence. Ticket ID 13594439. Character deleted. No response, restoration, or refund. How long do you have to keep your customers waiting for just a response? We pay for what exactly? Thought the money would at least help with support.
You break policy especially Google Policy like this. We spend money and we can't use our purchase because our character is deleted, which means items aren't delivered and cannot be used.
no avatar

Jenni_Jackson

Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:50 pm
5 days on deserter..... Ticket number 13644987 please fix this...
no avatar

Thim_Kalin

Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:57 pm
I've been trying to get my account back. after the servers were I lost my account and have submitted ticket I'd #13764589 over a week ago and have not had any help or support yet.

Another bug is with this new Road of Infinite Fates. I created two new characters back when I first tried to get my account back, they are both lvl 25 and this new feature/ event has glitched and now both are locked out of the event with unfinished quests, and I am not going to spend runes to get around your glitches. What makes matters worse is the unfinished quest is stuck in the current quest bar and there is no way to get rid of it or replace with a quest from the main story line, so there is no way of knowing where to go on main quest line.
their ticket ids are 13807789 & 13807897.

Someone please help me to resolve these issues
  •  
Post a Reply
    1 post • Page 1 of 1 About Us©2002-2016 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
    no avatar

Jenni_Jackson

Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:30 pm
    Ticket #: 13644987 EMAIL:
    Thank you for your email.

We are glad to find out that your issue has been fixed successfully.

Please provide us with
    - the exact name of the character concerned;
    - the exact name of the quest that you are not able to complete;
    - the exact date when you leveled up your Treeman card.

We will need these details to provide you with proper assistance.

Looking forward to receiving your reply. REPLY:Character name: AlexisTenshiQuest name: Limited-Time Offer -- VDate: I wanna say July 22, 2017. I could be wrong, I have been playing the game while waiting for a response so I'm not to sure.  ITS BEEN 12 DAYS AND NO REPLY! FIX MY GOD DAMN PROBLEM ALREADY!