Lily from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Hello everyone,

If you encountered login/connection issues, here are some standared procedure to go through before you contact our Customer Care agents. 

[ANDROID]
Could you please do the following:  
- Make sure no one else is connected to your WiFi  Network 
- Make sure you are not running any Streaming or P2P Software on your WiFi Network connection. 
- Make sure signal strength is maximum.  

Please try to clear the game cache:
1. Go to Settings on your device.
2. Select Applications.
3. Select Manage Applications.
4. Scroll to find the game's name, then select the app icon.
5. Tap Force Stop.
6. Tap Clear Cache.
NOTE: Do not touch the Clear Data icon.

If the problem still persists, please shut down your device, restart your WiFi router, restart your device, reconnect to WiFi and try again.  
[IOS]
To try and correct this problem please try these troubleshooting steps:
- Exit the game.
- Exit all other apps running on the background.
- Reboot the device.
- Turn off and turn on your WiFi make sure the signal is strong enough.
- Open the game.
- Start the game, making sure that it's the only process running.
- Check that your WiFi is password-protected and that no one uses it and does not reduce its capacity.  
- Double check that you do not use any P2P applications
- Reconnect to your account.

If it still doesn't work, you can try to reboot your router or to contact your internet provider.

We also recommend that you clear some space on your device  for proper game performance.

In addition, you may also try these other tips:
- Try to have more free memory as possible
- Upgrade the operating system and the application to the latest version
- Restart the device from time to time to free up some memory
- Make sure that unnecessary applications are closed when you play.
no avatar

olypiti

i did all what you said and nothing yet. can fix it somehow pls?

Lily from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

olypiti wrote:
i did all what you said and nothing yet. can fix it somehow pls?

Hello olypiti,

There are standard self-checking process for login and connection issue. If those didn't help, please write to our customer care. One of our agents would be able to further assist you. 

Lily
no avatar

Adrian_Olivares

Hola. He hecho lo anterior y no puedo ingresar al juego. Al cargar llega a un punto en que me aparece un mensaje que no puede descargar los datos necesarios y que revise mi conexión a Internet.  Antes de la actualizacion no mantenía ese problema
no avatar

javitocba2004

no me deja entrar me dice q el tiempo de peticion ha expirado y ya hice de todo y no funciona  , mi internet anda perfecto  helpme plz
no avatar

Shane_Clabon

Hi guys, 
             Having some connections issues I have done all the self help you list and then some. I have done a full internet check on both wifi and 4g. And niether make a difference ive used 4 different routers and none make a difference still the same message that there is a connection error this is only since the last update it is happening. Its quite annoying as i was opening the daily rewards and getting to the good stuff. And leveling my heritage weopon up and creatures. Any advise or patch updates would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 
Shane
no avatar

Eirlyss

Apple (iOS)

Hi,

As of today, I can't enter the game. I've tried everything, even re-installed the game all over (and yes updated it) but I just can't get pass the "connecting 100%" or character selection pages, and I only could get in the character selection page only after I reinstalled the game but still it got stuck on "loading your character". I really need to get in the game today because of the tournament and such, really can't miss one day. Please I need an urgent help with this. :(

Character name: Eirlys
Server: DW

Thanks..
no avatar

takkinlobi

Apple (iOS)

all my guildues and my friends couldnt login. its oc2’s problem and not network connection issue. my screen stop at ‘Connecting 100%’. plz fix it ASAP. thx
no avatar

Eirlyss

Apple (iOS)

Well it’s already 7.30 pm here so i have only a few hours to complete a lot of dungeons and everything else, probably a lot of people now as well. :( I hope at least they compensate this somehow, give one more day for the tournament etc. Don’t even know if they are checking here now though. It’s already been going bad since the update but this has been the worst off all. :(
no avatar

Pepík

Apple (iOS)

I can't enter the game. I've tried everything, even re-installed the game, but I just can't get pass the "connecting 100%"

Character name: Pepík
Server: DW - iOS

Thanks..