no avatar

darkzero

lost my character and server

Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:56 am
hi yesterday the date was feb 16 2016 i tried to log on and the screen reached 100 and that was all so reinstalled the game then i finally got on well my character was gone and and the server which was dawnwatch i don't have that server as an option please help me i want back and i have other friends with the same problem yes the dawnwatch server is gone how do i get atleast the server back.
no avatar

Cristped_Jimenez

Windows PC

Re: lost my character and server

Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:06 am
Welcome the club... I've lost two lvl45 and lvl42... And no solution yet since February 4th...

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:32 pm
Hello :),

@darkzero Can you please make sure to send it a complaint from in-game, in order for our CC team to have all the needed data?

@Cristped_Jimenez I'm positive it won't take much longer. :)

Warm regards,
Joy
no avatar

gregoryway

Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:50 am
I lost character and server as well. I cannot do in game complaint because that form is also broken it forces you to provide information about carriers and devices that are not there - eg im using windows 10 on a lan. even if i make stuff up it wont let me through.

oh and i cannot purchase runes since day 1.

can we fix the in game get down so i can start to get my toon back and server back and maybe buy some runes?
no avatar

johnljj0

Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:30 pm
HI i have the same problem to gl told me that the problem was fixed .
1 hr later game crashed and my toon was gone again, the only time i can play using my toon is when on loading the game states connection lost so your not alone hang in there
no avatar

gregoryway

Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:47 pm
things going bad for me. I try to post to in game support, but of course they ask for carrier model and stuff as required fields forcing you to make stuff up because a windows laptop on a wifi is not a listed option. a week later no replies to my question except the automated response. I emailed directly - no replies to that either. So bottom line - blown off.
I created toons to play while they fixed it. Those couldnt buy runes either. then after re-install i got my main toon back and the others are now lost. And now we have new connection issues. 

If they would fix the bug with not being able to buy runes they could get money to pay the cloud hosting bill so they could afford to host the game.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:14 pm
Hello everyone,

You can always share with me your ticket IDs and I'll make sure to check your cases and to try to get you a faster answer.
The automated replies you receive after submitting the tickets are part of the normal procedure. You can see it as an acknowledgement that we've received your complaint.

About the inability to fill in the form as it should for windows surface can you please let me know @gregoryway from where have you tried to fill out the form (from in-game or browser based)?

Warm regards,
Joy
no avatar

LillianForeman

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:55 am
You should have gone with a better cloud server in the first place as their are companies like Cloudways who can provide the managed hosting of all the famous hosting service providers as the likes of Amzon's AWS, Google GCE, and DigitalOcean, etc. which could have result in resolving all the issues that you have faced till now.