no avatar

Ezekiel_Aranda Villamor

10713889 lost my character/toon

Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:14 pm
My character has gone from my account. i purchase lots of stuffs like the butterly wings using my apple account. then suddenly my mage  lvl31 /32 disappeared i spent real money for the accesories. kindly restore my toon. It just disappeared 2days ago 17/10/2015. I used to use my gamecentre account username is e****. My strongest toon/ character dissappeared i spent a lot of time just to play after i worked 9hours. Put my character back!!!!!!!!!! Or i will never play any of your games any more i pay and spent a lot of time and money for all your game then you will delete my toons here in order and chaos 2! 
no avatar

yeshua

Re: 10713889 lost my character/toon

Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:10 am
This is what happened to my account today I lost 2 chars. Lvl 21 and lvl 8 I bought runes with cash and I have been playing this game since first week of released date. Fix this my google account jjaceestrada@6gmail.com. please give my characs. Back.

Radu Gameloft

Community Manager

Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:56 pm
Hi Ezekiel,

Please don't post the above info publicly(your gc and apple id). In order to restore it, we need your character name. Please respond to that ticket with the name of the char and let me know when you have done so here.

@Yeshua Please open a ticket on the issue ingame.(all the details you need are in the sticky at the top of this subforum).
no avatar

Ezekiel_Aranda Villamor

Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:54 pm
My missing toon / character in oac2 is ♪jeLLy♪ please give it back
no avatar

KKJason

Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:17 am
Please help me! i accidentally deleted me character can you guys please restore it? It's KKJason in Fortune Port, Male Elf, Ranger lv 39 or 40. Please restore it! i don't care about the items(i do actually) but just give me the levels, gold and my heriitage waepons. If you guys can restore fully i would be really greatful! 
Ticket ID 10733774

Radu Gameloft

Community Manager

Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:34 pm
Hi Ezekiel,

We found your character. However, please confirm that you are ok with losing your progress on your other characters since it was deleted. There is no compensation in this situation. Please reply to the ticket confirming this.
@KKJason I already answered your private message
@yeshua Please follow the guidelines in the sticky and get a ticket.
no avatar

Ezekiel_Aranda Villamor

Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:01 am
Hi there, 

Deleted? I never want it to be deleted. I was away from work, then when i went home i want to play the game because i love gameloft i was shocked it's gone. Maybe i should change my password, anyway It is okay as long as you give me back my ♪jeLLy♪ , that was my favorite toon, roll back to my other toons is not an issue please do it. I would be still an advocate of all games in gameloft , thank you in advance put back my character.

I never want compensation, i want my toon back. I CONFIRM it :)

Thank you in advance this was the first time i encountered this kind of issue, been here in gameloft still an advocate of this Company :) 

Thanks,

Ezekiel
no avatar

Ezekiel_Aranda Villamor

Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:24 am
Wheres my toon you said you will return it? I been waiting for 24hours! Wheres my toon?! I already confirm i dont care about the changes since the toon was gone i stopped playing it! Please return my toon.
no avatar

Ezekiel_Aranda Villamor

Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:31 pm
Radu,

you supposed to give me some update? I keep on checking my account still my lost toon is not restored? I saw you reply from different post please let me know some update not just keep me hanging in the corner! Is this really the service you offered for your customers? This is incompetent last post you sent is about returning my toon! Give my toon back and end of conversation! 

ezekiel
no avatar

Ezekiel_Aranda Villamor

Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:24 am
Last october 23 2015, an admin name radu said he will return my toon but until now theres none. Is this really the support you providing for your customers? Or its all about money from your customers! Any admin here that can help me restore my toon/ character!
Attachments
image.png
From Radu_Gameloft respond but still nothing happened
image.png (137.44 KiB) Viewed 1818 times