Re: No answer from Customer Care team

Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:53 am
 ticket ID is 20247805, please respond.
no avatar

China_wyzwdd

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:03 am
Hi! Players from China ask for help! ! !
I am a Chinese Loyalty Chaos and Order 2 player, my name is Wyzwdd
At the same time, I joined this forum today to seek help from the headquarters.
At the same time, on behalf of all players on the Chaos and Order 2 Chinese server, I formally request help from the headquarters.
 From October 2019 to August 10, 2020, a large number of illegal players appeared on the Chaos and Order 2 Chinese server, and illegal players used in-app purchases to obtain six-star cards/charms/plugins/BUG. Below I introduce how they use
In-app purchase: Unofficial recharge channels, get six six-star rare cards,
Runes: Unofficial recharge channels, get a lot of runes, (there is a bug that there are runes without spending money)
Plug-in: Utilize BUG or plug-in to increase the damage on the PVP map or battlefield, and the movement speed is comparable to the speed of a sports car.
BUG: Card BUG gets game content items, BUG brushes magic runes
The above content is real, so all of our Chinese players have extremely poor gaming experience! ! !
Through your recommendation, I came here to ask for help from the headquarters! Help our Chinese players love the game! Do not want these illegal players to destroy Chaos and Order 2!
Chinese illegal players on IOS system:
1. Krul's Blade
2. Bibi ****
3. Lolota
4. Fishing alone in the cold snow
5. Xiaoyunyun
The above illegal players I have found so far,
Hope that the headquarters can strictly deal with these players on the list through investigation! Give us a game experience environment for Chinese players! ! (The service of China Chaos and Order 2 studio is extremely poor!! We never consider our players' experience, there are suspicious protections for illegal players!)
On behalf of Chinese players, I request help from the headquarters! Thank you for giving us a clean environment! !
It is worth noting that we are Apple users
If you have the latest information, please send my email
2547500800@qq.com
Thank you, I love you!
no avatar

China_wyzwdd

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:06 am
Hi! Players from China ask for help! ! !
I am a Chinese Loyalty Chaos and Order 2 player, my name is Wyzwdd
At the same time, I joined this forum today to seek help from the headquarters.
At the same time, on behalf of all players on the Chaos and Order 2 Chinese server, I formally request help from the headquarters.
 From October 2019 to August 10, 2020, a large number of illegal players appeared on the Chaos and Order 2 Chinese server, and illegal players used in-app purchases to obtain six-star cards/charms/plugins/BUG. Below I introduce how they use
In-app purchase: Unofficial recharge channels, get six six-star rare cards,
Runes: Unofficial recharge channels, get a lot of runes, (there is a bug that there are runes without spending money)
Plug-in: Utilize BUG or plug-in to increase the damage on the PVP map or battlefield, and the movement speed is comparable to the speed of a sports car.
BUG: Card BUG gets game content items, BUG brushes magic runes
The above content is real, so all of our Chinese players have extremely poor gaming experience! ! !
Through your recommendation, I came here to ask for help from the headquarters! Help our Chinese players love the game! Do not want these illegal players to destroy Chaos and Order 2!
Chinese illegal players on IOS system:
1. Krul's Blade(克鲁尔锋刃)Chinese name ID
2. Bibi ****(比比东)Chinese name ID
3. Lolota(洛洛塔)Chinese name ID
4. Fishing alone in the cold snow(独钓寒江雪)Chinese name ID
5. Xiaoyunyun(小匀匀)Chinese name ID
The above illegal players I have found so far,
Hope that the headquarters can strictly deal with these players on the list through investigation! Give us a game experience environment for Chinese players! ! (The service of China Chaos and Order 2 studio is extremely poor!! We never consider our players' experience, there are suspicious protections for illegal players!)
On behalf of Chinese players, I request help from the headquarters! Thank you for giving us a clean environment! !
It is worth noting that we are Apple users
If you have the latest information, please send my email
2547500800@qq.com
Thank you, I love you!
no avatar

Tommy444

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:18 pm
20921937 this is my ticket ID, when I opened the pet box with 999 runes, the game forced to close suddenly, san after I opened the game again my runes were gone and I didn't get any pet ss, please appreciate me!! Thanks
no avatar

Tommy444

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:20 pm
20921937 this is my ticket ID,  when I opened the pet box with 999 runes, the game forced to close suddenly, san after I opened the game again my runes were gone and I didn't get any pet ss
no avatar

Tommy444

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:22 pm
20921937 this is my ticket ID,  when I opened the pet box with 999 runes, the game forced to close suddenly, san after I opened the game again my runes were gone and I didn't get any pet ss
no avatar

Tommy444

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:24 pm
20921937 this is my ticket ID, when I opened the pet box with 999 runes, the game forced to close suddenly, and after I opened the game again my runes were gone and I didn't get any pet ss
no avatar

Tommy444

Google Play (Android)

Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:35 pm
ID ticket 20921937. Ok like this, I am indeed a new player and I am also just learning about how to report a bug, and if your side doesn't accept the bug that I criticize I will delete this game from my cellphone, and I will also give this game a 1 star rating in the playstore! Reply me yuliya care team.
no avatar

Tommy444

Google Play (Android)

Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:35 pm
ID ticket 20921937. Ok like this, I am indeed a new player and I am also just learning about how to report a bug, and if your side doesn't accept the bug that I criticize I will delete this game from my cellphone, and I will also give this game a 1 star rating in the playstore! Reply me yuliya care team