no avatar

Relianear

Google Play (Android)

Banned Suddenly!!!

Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:36 am
Today I tried logging in to my account and received the message of Ban for 7 days. The reason is I was doing alterations to the game! And also the reset penalty... Whats that? and WHY?????

There is also penalty of reset.. huh? Don't you guys want new players here? Or want them to leave...??

I am still wondering what's wrong!!! Is there any action that falsely triggered the flag???

I am your regular player and fan of game graphics. I don't know any damn technical thing. I don't even know how to alter the game!!! Sometimes I just minimize the game and keep it as it is...

i don't know what kind of alteration you mean. I downloaded the game from play store only. I have spent about 3 thousand rupees (indian) or 50$ on the game. Sudden ban? Wtf !!! And what is alteration?????? 

Please review my account. There must be some mistake. Please check my account log

Here are details...

Character name - Ghatotkach, SuyodhanaServer - Flame Battlefield (maybe fortune port?) that's what I remember
platform is android
no avatar

Sophie from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Re: Banned Suddenly!!!

Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:52 am
Hi Relianear, could you first try contacting our Customer Care so that our dedicated agents can check this out? Please come back to us if they don't provide what you need. Thanks :)
no avatar

Relianear

Google Play (Android)

Re: Banned Suddenly!!!

Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:47 am
Hello,
As per your reply. I had the email conversation with the agent named Maxim. Ticket ID - 15006279.

The only thing there they are telling is I violated the game rule... When I raised a review request, I was obviously expecting some kind of evidence and a specific answer. But I have not received one.

I have spent money on the game. And why on Earth I would alter the game content?? I don't even know what you mean by that. 
Kindly check and review my request and please let me know what to do next.

Also what about my active quarterly rune pack loss for 5 days so far..? In the ban message, they said there will be progress reset... How much and WHY???? 

I request you to please be specific about your answer. What went wrong??? 

Thank you.