no avatar

ismailisado18

Apple (iOS)

Re: Update 27 Feedback

Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:08 am
Hello Ivana
i would like to report some problems ingame that dont were before the last update: paragon 50 is a mess right now i dont know if moderators are awake of the problem or not but i will explain it here...when we use p50 now in tiles or in Throne, if someone hit you, the first hit/damage that is done and the p50 is gone,,so other hits after the first wound will not count anymore and p50 is gone,,,also i would like to see more alliance research,and if possible to create something like new alliance pact that will allow other alliance members to make alliance research donations to other alliances with that special pact!!
no avatar

bgs0907

Google Play (Android)

Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:34 pm
Could not connect to play game app. They say you're already connected. Please help me.
no avatar

Defence

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:16 am
Hello, i want to talk about somthing really annoying me ,   its regards items update you guys keep doing,  you make it impossible for 95%  of players to catch up with the game .. 
for me i im not a heavy money spender,. I spent like 2000 usd in this game,  witch is very much i never spent half this money in top games in the world ..   but here heavy money spenders spent like 5000/10000 usd or more ..  the point is your items update make it imposible for medium or low money spenders to compete , i still working on my items spend money to complete it, then a new update meaning that all what i am trying to do or to catch with the game is nothing, i should spend max money or i quit , or i stay in medium gear level , wich mean i can't fight i will lose batteles this way, its a war game  higher gear stats always win .....  So medium money spenders have no hope even if they spent thousands of dollars,  low money spenders also no meaning to compete ..  so your new updates very good for  max money spenders , but killing all other levels ..  i need to destroy my gears witch i didn't complete yet, to buy the new ones the stronger gears, and so on,,  medium and low money  spenders   can give this game more money,, because they are big numbers compairing to heavy money spenders .. but uou just kill our hope with fast gear updates and paragon also ..   you doing wrong guys in my opinion ..
no avatar

sir doom

Windows PC

Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:56 pm
hello
       i find one of the most anoying thing is the shield, is you can only replace shield not add to it. you should be able to combine say 2x 8hour shields and have 16 hours protectin and so on. i can not post on sugestions hope this is read by  some one who can.
no avatar

㋡MeanFace

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:35 am
I think that over all the game has improved you can actually get peace shields now the expensive 99.99 packs needs some rework more stuff for the buck resources are terrible low a few million is not enough events are kinda stingy and you cant win gold unless u spend money terrible
no avatar

stephentoner

Windows PC

Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:58 pm
hi any chance we could have chat modulaters on it may help with stopping players from spaming or saying somethink that they should not a ban of 1 hour for frist affence then more if the carrie on ok thanks
no avatar

AJofScott

Windows PC

Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:13 pm
Haunted pumpkins? Halloween is no longer the motife in the game, its now Vikings. Care to update your events rewards to match the current environement in the game realms.
no avatar

sssfma

Windows PC

Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:00 pm
For some reason, Paragon Level 50, Cautious March ability has stopped working for battles at Alliance Camps.
I can understand the reasons why it does not work for the Dark Citadel and the Warpath battles, even if it is not mentioned when you try to start it.
Why has it been disabled for Alliance Camps?
It was working fine before last release.
no avatar

P@T@GONY@

Windows PC

Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:07 pm
volete un feedback dopo gli aggiornamenti ??? bene .... controllate i punti influenza perchè non sono corretti per nulla, dopo gli aggiornamenti non tenete conto dei miglioramenti capitale (punti influenza amministrazione regionale) e delle percentuali delle ricerche alleanza (+10% e +15% = +25%)
no avatar

Metalsoul86

Apple (iOS)

Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:14 am
The lotto items needs to be changed, like the 24 hour VIP. I have 1444 of them. That's enough for the next 120 years. There needs to be an option to disenchant them and/or it needs to be removed from the lotto and replaced with something a little more useful. Like a small bundle of resources or speeds up's.