no avatar

Mandie Johnson

Windows PC

Re: Update 27 Feedback

Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:40 pm
The in-game notes for Update 27 show that castles have to be less than 7 days old to transfer realms.
The Forum notes for Update 27 show that castles have to be less than 14 days old to transfer realms.

Please clarify which is correct!
no avatar

FirelordOD

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:42 pm
Hello. I can not transfer in other realm. It is written i am student, but it is not. I am not a student, i do not have a mentor...

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Update 27 Feedback

Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:49 am
Hi FirelordOD, please visit https://support.gameloft.com/game/6/15 to see how you can transfer to another realm
no avatar

lertodd007

Windows PC

Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:59 pm
Ivana from Gameloft wrote:
My Lords,
If you'd like to share any comments, thoughts and feedback on Update 27, it'd be greatly appreciated if you can do this here.
Thank you and see you on the battlefield!

why can't I post in forums , it says I am too new?

no avatar

lertodd007

Windows PC

posting

Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:20 am
Ivana from Gameloft wrote:
My Lords,
If you'd like to share any comments, thoughts and feedback on Update 27, it'd be greatly appreciated if you can do this here.
Thank you and see you on the battlefield!
Hi there how do I post? I get a message that says I'm too new?? I'm registered so why can't i post?  Thanks

no avatar

Lunatos

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:11 pm
The lotto is a fixed rip off...24hr VIP, home ports, 8hr shield and rss protection are the only items you get...I have more of these than a person could possibly use in a hundred lifetimes! Please remove and put other useful things ie.3 day shield, encounter boosts, army boosts and gear or gems... The new update has been interesting, I like the alliance research addition most. The main drag is the increased lag and glitches...I'm so annoyed by it that I'm on the verge of quitting...
no avatar

The Rocket

Windows PC

Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:52 pm
Why can't I post a comment on suggestion or in forum...??? I can only reply.
no avatar

firenev

Windows PC

Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:01 am
Lunatos wrote:
The lotto is a fixed rip off...24hr VIP, home ports, 8hr shield and rss protection are the only items you get...I have more of these than a person could possibly use in a hundred lifetimes! Please remove and put other useful things ie.3 day shield, encounter boosts, army boosts and gear or gems... The new update has been interesting, I like the alliance research addition most. The main drag is the increased lag and glitches...I'm so annoyed by it that I'm on the verge of quitting...
no avatar

firenev

Windows PC

Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:01 am
Lunatos wrote:
no avatar

firenev

Windows PC

Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:08 am
Lunatos wrote:

I agree, the Common lottery prizes available at present are not worth playing for. I to have an abundance of items that I will never use. I only play the lottery to complete the dayly quest