no avatar

gandeel

Windows PC

Retrieve my account

Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:43 pm
Please help me in retrieving my game and progress where I have changed the Windows and put the email and download the game but I did not get the progress that was in the past was my castle 31 and the level of 75 hero and the name of hero lama and the email game hussein-hamad@hotmail.com Please help me as fast
Thank you

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Retrieve my account

Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:15 am
Hi gandeel, please use same Windows account in the Microsoft Store as you did before :)
no avatar

KorbenD

Apple (iOS)

Re: Retrieve my account

Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:10 pm
Sorry I couldn't figure out how to post my own topic. I have an account I play on Steam and want to link it to an iPhone X. When I download the game on the iPhone a castle opens. On that game I go to connection, link account and say new device. So iPhone is new and asking for a code. On Steam-->Connection-->Link Device-->Old Device it gives me a code. I enter that code on iPhone and I get This account has already been linked. Which is false. The steam account has never been linked to anything. Am I doing it backwards??

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Retrieve my account

Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:41 am
Hi KorbenD, please try again now and if it doesn't work, you can contact Customer Care team via in game button and they will help you :)
no avatar

MrGaius

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:16 pm
Could anyone tell me how to retrieve my account? I was trying to link my iPad to my iPhone...but some how I lost my original account and got stuck with a new account that I got on my phone...I'm freaking cause shields gonna drop in 4.5 hrs
Rob

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Retrieve my account

Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:20 am
Hi MrGaius, please contact Customer Care team via in game button and they will take a closer look into this.
no avatar

Adam Taylor

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:01 am
i also need help getting my account back. i broke my phone so i can get the code, it was on an iphone and now im on a laptop if that makes any difference? :( HEEELLLP MEEEEE!!! lol

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Retrieve my account

Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:47 am
Hi Adam Taylor, please contact Customer Care team and share your ticket id here :)
no avatar

unc

Windows Phone

Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:04 pm
i too need to retrieve my account,
i have created MoE Iphone account (Zolel)  link to Bluestacks PC.
i also have MoE Windows 10 account (zguy), i linked my zguy account to my iphone.
Problem is , when i log in on Bluestacks, my zguy account is loading not my Zolel anymore, what happened to my Zolel account? can i retrieve it?
please contact help me , shield will expire...
akoetwo@gmail.com.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Retrieve my account

Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:24 am
Hi unc, please contact Cuswtomer Care team via in game button and they will take a closer look into what happened with your game progress :)