no avatar

kristofer galatas

Google Play (Android)

16686580 ticket # need help asap

Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:36 pm
My phone was stolen and after getting new phone i cant log into my game at all. It wont let me have that optiin. I can provide any info needed. Im a big money spender in game as i just spent 180 to start new realm. Dont want to lose that money. Only 40 of it was refunded so please help
no avatar

kristofer galatas

Google Play (Android)

Re: 16686580 ticket # need help asap

Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:02 pm
im on the newest realm my names abbadon an my allianxe is #1 there

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:51 am
Thank you for sharing your ticket id here. We'll take a closer look into it as soon as possible :)
no avatar

kristofer galatas

Google Play (Android)

Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:05 am
i just need a way to login to the game. this situation has been one sided with google not giving me refunds of the 140 to how long this is taking??(kkkkl im sure none care
if this is fixed or not but you guys would lose a faithful player of the game who always spent a great deal of money
no avatar

kristofer galatas

Google Play (Android)

Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:27 pm
this ordeals given me a huge headache. i was given a response this morning telling me my games still there i just have to log into account? everytime i do that it gives mec2 options an none are the account i need. what do i do????

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:00 am
Hi kristofer galatas, we replied to you. Please tell us what account you want to keep on your device since having multiple accounts on a same device is against our Terms & Conditions.
no avatar

kristofer galatas

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:08 am
ive tried telling you since yesterday. i want the abbadon account only and i need to be able to access it. i can have 400 accounts it still does me no good if i cant access them? please just dont reply saying yyou can access abbadon because i really cant! it should be on my wifes google play of sueglauro but it diesnt seem to show up? unless its on another google play?
no avatar

Wjhijazi

Apple TV (iOS)

Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:59 pm
Hello Gameloft

I was unable to make new post and found this issue exactly as mine.
i was trying to link my accounts on my IOS devices and I totally lost my access to my main account. 
I am playing in realm 173 (Nabeth) and my castle name is (JoYa). Please if you can help me before losing my shields
i send many mails to Gameloft and I only received the automated replies. I also tried to call but I couldn’t reach any agent.

​this is urgent please.

Regards;
Waddah
no avatar

kristofer galatas

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:15 pm
gameloft keeps mailing me saying to sign in and play? ive been trying for 2 days and IT WONT LET ME ACCESS ABBADON
no avatar

kristofer galatas

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:27 pm
im guessing you guys cantvreply more then once a day? when you do reply please say more then i need to sign onto right account to play.... again if that easy id already be playing? obv im having a problem.....