no avatar

Njord

Steam

Re: game moving to another device

Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:07 am
I have the same problem. It says this account is already linked. Why do we always have to refer to the "awfull" customer service? Why can't we just get a straight answer on how to do it?

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

game moving to another device

Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:00 am
Hi Njord, Customer Care team can solve this issue :)
no avatar

Njord

Steam

Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:26 am
Every time I try to write an E-Mail to customer care there is always an irrelevant field that seems to be missing and prevents me from sending my request (like manufacturer, model, etc.) Then I have to write all my request again (it seems that your system is not sophisticated enough to keep my comments). The problem of transferring my account from one device to another is not even in your choice of problems!!! I've played to a lot of games before but I've never been so frustrated with what you call "Customer care". I have the feeling that the format of the request is specifically designed to discourage people from sending requests. Why is a game so complicated that even the Community manager is not even able to give a straight answer to a simple question?

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:14 am
Hi Njord, thank you for the feedback. You can select: Progress/Item Lost Issues and at sub-issues you can select Other :) I will pass your feedback to the team :)
no avatar

Ange Clare Lewis

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:42 am
Hi there please please help. 
I need to move my game from my iPad to my iPhone. My daughter had Disney magic kingdoms on my phone and the age restriction is set up on it so can’t log her out so I can log my game to my phone. I’ve been trying for months to get this resolved. How can I get this changed? I know I may need to give someone my ID of would it be my daughters ID But where do I even find that? Thanks in advance.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:52 am
Hi Ange Clare Lewis, you are on March of Empires forum now. In your case, you can contact Customer Care team via in game button and they will come with a solution :)