no avatar

Matthew_McIntyre

Gabriel from Gameloft wrote:
Hi Matthew, Customer Care is still working on your ticket, you will get an answer as soon as possible.

is anyone going to ever respond 

no avatar

Matthew_McIntyre

It took a while but they did make good on fixing the problem. Thank you
no avatar

ahmet45

Apple (iOS)

my account was deleted during device association. urgent help is needed. the strength of my heart is high, I have to reach my account before my shield is over.     NİCK; SelçukluC★      KİNGDOM; 130

TURKISH
(cihaz ilişkilendirme esnasında hesabım silindi. acil yardım gerekiyor. kalemin kudreti yüksek, kalkanım bitmeden önce hesabıma ulaşmam gerek.     NİCK; SelçukluC★     KRALLIK; 130)
no avatar

ahmet45

Apple (iOS)

Ivana from Gameloft wrote:
Hi guys,
In order to not lose your game progress/account, we thought it'd be useful to remind you some important preventive steps.

1. When you download the game, please make sure that you have your game progress connected with your MSN(Windows)/Gamer ID(Android)/Game Center(iOS) account. If you have any doubts on how to do that, please reach out to us.

2. If you play on multiple devices or you plan to transfer your account from one device to another, then:
– if the devices use the same platform (iOS/Android/Windows), you can use your MSN/Gamer ID/Game Center account to reconnect to your progress;
– if the devices use different platforms – first link your game account on the old device to the new device. More information on how to link your game account to several devices can be found here: http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSocial/showSelection/390/. After that, you should connect your game progress on your new device to the respective game account (MSN/Gamer ID/Game Center) so that you can keep your progress safe.

3. Just log in the game and enjoy being back on the battlefield!  :)

my account was deleted during device association. urgent help is needed. the strength of my heart is high, I have to reach my account before my shield is over. I can not reach my user ID.  help me please

no avatar

Uranüs

Google Play TV (Android)

Merhaba Ivana, 
oyunu tekrar yükledim fakat eski kullanmadığım hesabım görünüyor. Mail attı fakat cevap alamadım. Kullandığım hesap Uranüs 126. Ada x194 y449 altınlarım ve gelişmem durdu. 5 gündür ulaşamıyorum. Yardım edermisin lütfen.
no avatar

Uranüs

Google Play TV (Android)

Kayıt no: 146 684 07
no avatar

Ivana from Gameloft

Community Manager

Hi Uranüs,
Thanks for sharing the Ticket ID. Please, be informed that your request has been received and our team will reply as soon as they have a solution.
no avatar

Elaf

Google Play (Android)

hello, I lost my account during linking now I can't find it. My ticket Id is 15392685. 
I bough packages with my account phone bill. 
please I need to get back fast ;(
no avatar

Dawidun

Apple (iOS)

hello, I would like to regain my castle "Dawiduń", I lost access while moving the progress. Can anyone help ? :|  my ticket id 15484431
no avatar

laz351

Apple (iOS)

Dear Gameloft Customer Services

Hi I would like to ask help please because I lost my account yesterday while adding an another account on my phone. I am an Iphone user my email address is: erdemlazkopat@gmail.com I have no peace shield on :( Please help for me to get my account back. I miss my playing game with my castle which is Lazz55 at realm 178, the alliance is TRN. My Gameloft ID is:1566c0
Thank you for advance

Best Regards

Erdem