no avatar

Ivana from Gameloft

Community Manager

Hi guys,
In order to not lose your game progress/account, we thought it'd be useful to remind you some important preventive steps.

1. When you download the game, please make sure that you have your game progress connected with your MSN(Windows)/Gamer ID(Android)/Game Center(iOS) account. If you have any doubts on how to do that, please reach out to us.
*Bear in mind that Facebook linking does not back up your progress!

2. If you play on multiple devices or you plan to transfer your account from one device to another, then:
– if the devices use the same platform (iOS/Android/Windows), you can use your MSN/Gamer ID/Game Center account to reconnect to your progress;
– if the devices use different platforms – first link your game account on the old device to the new device. More information on how to link your game account to several devices can be found here: https://support.gameloft.com/game/6/15 or here http://gmlft.co/MOE_AccLink . After that, you should connect your game progress on your new device to the respective game account (MSN/Gamer ID/Game Center) so that you can keep your progress safe.

3. Just log in the game and enjoy being back on the battlefield!  :)
no avatar

Krish_Gopi

Hi Support,

I lost my account during linking.. could you please help in retrevieng back my account?

Castle Name: Krish_Gopi
Realm : 11

Thanks,
Gopi
no avatar

Ivana from Gameloft

Community Manager

Hi,
You can contact Customer Care from here http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSocial/showSelection/390/ or via in-game Options to provide more details, and they will help you. Thank you.
no avatar

Krish_Gopi

Hi Ivana,

Thanks for reply. This is the first reply i got from gameloft person.. happy for that... despite raising multiple tickets and writing multiple emails.. i did not get any response from gameloft..one of my ticket id is 13451025..i bought so many packs for this and lost account now.. its pathetic that i am not getting any reply from support..

please help in expediting it...

Thanks,
Gopi
no avatar

Krish_Gopi

Hi Ivana, Can you please update?

Thanks,
Gopi
no avatar

Krish_Gopi

Hi Ivana,

The following are my ticket-ids 13460431, 13451037, 13434584

The following is my Advertising identifier - 9AF4300F-2FA1-4403-A167-708541AD9C45

Castle name : Krish_Gopi
Realm : 11

My Phone no: +91-7674993111

Please help ASAP. I am money player and ready to buy packs if you can return back my account... please help ASAP.

Thanks,
Gopi
no avatar

Ivana from Gameloft

Community Manager

Hi Gopi, please, be assured that our Customer Care team has received all the information that you have provided and they are working on your case to find a solution as soon as possible. Thank you.
no avatar

Krish_Gopi

Hi Ivana,

Thanks for the update. Any ETA for this?

Thanks,
Gopi
no avatar

Krish_Gopi

Hi Ivana,

Can you please raise the priority internally? Please help

Thanks,
Gopi
no avatar

Krish_Gopi

Hi Ivana,

THansk for your help. I got my account back.

Thansk,
Gopi