no avatar

rshugrue

Windows PC

Re: Link a Device

Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:39 am
BUMP!

This issue still exists. What we need is the ability to click a box that allows us to "OVERWRITE" the MSN save game. Make us jump through some hoops to ensure we really want to do this, but let us do it.

Please add this functionality ASAP.

Thank you kindly.

Warm regards,
Robert Shugrue

(My situation: I started the game on my desktop. I wanted to play it on my laptop. I loaded and opened the game on my laptop, but accidentally saved that (LEVEL 1) game save to my MSN account instead of the (then LEVEL 40, now LEVEL 49) local account on my desktop. I need the ability to either delete the MSN save or overwrite it. Thank you.)
no avatar

t1.t

Windows PC

Re: Link a Device

Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:47 pm
First off, Gameloft has the worst customer servce I have ever experienced. They have no one to take calls (unless you are a carrier whatever that is), and I have yet to have an issue resolved via email.  For a company of this size, this is entirely ridiculous. 
Now that I have endeared myself to all the gameloft staff, here is the question:
I am also trying to link a device.  I use a windows PC running windows 10 to play the game.  I need to travel and would like to be able to renew shield etc from my Iphone.  I have loaded the game on the Iphone but I use the link button it says "Please log into your game center account if you want to use this functionality"
No idea what that means or what to do next.  I've sent a ticket but don't evpect a reply or a fix that way. I'm sure its a simple fix that could have been done in a few minutes over the phone but instead I need to open an acocunt here and type all this.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Link a Device

Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:37 am
Hi t1.t, please share your ticket id here and I'll take a closer look into it :)