no avatar

Zorro.AK

Re: Link a Device

Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:58 pm
What for? Most of the time, CC doesn't get back to you anyway, and with this abundance of bugs, we'd need a typist or secretary to do the reports. I've given up on that with the third ignored report. They don't seem to care.
no avatar

benjoe80

Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:20 pm
Hi Johnny, it's about time. p)

My ticket ticket ID is: 10769668. Does it mean there will be some solution for my case?
no avatar

Johnny FromGameloft

Veteran

Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:50 pm
@benjoe80 - i see you already started an email communication with our support team. Please follow up on that. They should be able to further assist you.

regards,
Johnny
no avatar

benjoe80

Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:41 pm
They should if they would...

Since a day and a half noone responded.

May I ask how long will it take until we can sort this things out?
no avatar

morphus

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:56 pm
a day and a half... that's nothing

Start a similar one start of october, get a reply by the 20th, reply to them same day, still waiting for a reply... So don't hold your breath...
no avatar

benjoe80

Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:32 am
That's frustrating!!!

And they call themselves "customer service"??? WTF???
no avatar

Zorro.AK

Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:38 am
If you're bored, do a little reading in this forum, and you'll get the picture. ^^
no avatar

morphus

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:05 pm
I've the same issue, and after 2 week after my first ryple, I got a second answer from them...

Want to know what they asked? ​They told me that know that they have all the info to identify my account, I should open a case with Customer Care through the application. 

Heeelllloo, if you reply to me, with a case number, doesn't I already have a case with customer support. 

To be honest with you I've open my case with Customer Care and always get 2 kind of answer after long, really long delay.

Either I get no answer, which happen for about 5 cases. or I get wonderful answer like
1. Open a case with customer support
2. Change the OS of your device
3. Send us a screenshot and more info, which is always followed by either more screenshot request or no answer. 

So as I've and many already answered, don't expect a quick answer, if you even get one, and don't expect a useful one. 

If you ever get a usefull one, please let us know, you are not the only one with this issue
no avatar

sammyboyflor

Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:51 am
I'm having the same problem.  I sent troubleshooting inquiry also.  Hoping this issue is over a year now, they have an answer.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:54 am
Hi sammyboyflor,

What ticket ID have you received on your submission?

Joy