no avatar

calvin1623

gold packs

Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:15 am
I wanna buy more then just one 5$ pack befor you guys start makeing me buy more expensive packs why cant i choose what i want to buy an when i wanna buy it and how many of what ever packs i want please add more 5$ packs rather then just upping the Price
on us think you

Lady K

Re: gold packs

Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:47 am
calvin, I'm not happy with the packages either as several of the $20-odd packs have disappeared and there's only one left, as opposed to 3 different types of $120 packs. I've also noticed you can't always get the $5 or $10 packs at the same time - though they usually have one or the other available so you can still always get a cheaper pack... and as far as I'm aware, as many as you like.

The package that they show you on load isn't the only one you can buy mind you. You have to go to the icon BELOW your gold total to view all currently available packs. But that's also a problem, because sometimes (though not often) that icon isn't there and you can't buy anything. Clicking on the gold total (as you would on other GL games to buy more gems/tokens etc) doesn't open deals.

So yeah, it's problematic, but you still should be able to get a cheap(er) pack most of the time.
Platform: Windows APA
Referral Code: 7cf5c
Clan: Aussie Strikers
Rank: Leader (you may call me "My Lady", "Your Grace" or "Queen of Australia")  :P

Platform: Android APA (secondary game)
Referral Code: f0782
Clan: Aussie battlers
no avatar

calvin1623

Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:24 am
Even when i go throw the packs there are just 100$packs no 5 10 or 20$ packs i spend money but i am not spending 100$ that fast when i can buy a few small packs to help with what i need at this point in time i have paid for one 5$ pack an now its says i can only buy 100$ packs
no avatar

Wagner Empire

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:21 pm
I have my problems too. always bought $ 30 packages. now only comes $ 100 package. And that I can not buy
no avatar

Enki

Windows PC

Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:08 pm
The packs/bundles do not have enough stuff in them .. need more speed ups, or different kinds of speeds ups like Training speed ups, research speed ups, and over all anything speed ups, there is not a variety of everything in the packs .. low resources . A few million in a 100 dollar pack are you serious these need to be revamped they are horrible packs I can now only purchase 100 dollar packs and they aren’t worth the money to me.. speed ups are low, resources are low, vip, commander exp, what about renaissance parts there not even in the packs it’s a lot of stuff missing out the packs and the options are hidden people do not even know you can use the watch tower to search it is a un-used function cause you guys fail to do things right