no avatar

41SWAT54NANA

Blocking Spammers & others permanently

Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:58 pm
One thing players complain about a lot is there is no way to do a Permanent Block on another player such as spammers.  A permanent block would mean you will no longer be able to interact or engage in play with the player you have blocked and they will not be able to interact or engage in play with you either.  Facebook has this blocking feature perhaps game loft can employ the same feature. It would make the game more pleasurable for all.
As far as mute goes, it is only a temporary fix , every time a player logs back on players have to mute the same spammers over and again , this a an annoyance. 
I hope game loft and devs can take this into consideration. See screen shot for example in post below.
Courage ~ Honor ~ Integrity 
Love ~ Peace ~ Karma
®™

no avatar

41SWAT54NANA

Unable to upload SS feature not working, I will post to Facebook with screen shot
Love ~ Peace ~ Karma
®™

AngeLBeatS

i think blocking them permanently is harsh besides you are given option to mute them if you don't like them. so just block the spammers so that they won't bother you :)
no avatar

DOOMZALYER1

I think by blocking is a good way from having a dumper from dumping on you anymore. Same one has dumped on me over 30 times if not more dumped over 150 medals if not more. With blocking you could get rid of them.
no avatar

41SWAT54NANA

Mute only works for 24 hours, kind of useless. Trust me there are players on here that I do not want my grandchidren to have any interaction with what so ever; hmmm....  a way to disabel global while they play would be a great feature.
Love ~ Peace ~ Karma
®™

Sycophant

AngeLBeatS wrote:
i think blocking them permanently is harsh besides you are given option to mute them if you don't like them. so just block the spammers so that they won't bother you :)

Perma-Blocking isn't really that harsh, all things considered. Normally people who get perma-blocked are those whose sole purpose is to annoy others, whether it be through spam or by other means. I'm a full supporter of perma-blocking. It will clean up the chat a little and might lessen the amount of people who turn to spamming as a means of distributing their code.
no avatar

Loubielou13

Windows PC

I agree that there should be an option to either remove the global chat feature or completely block specific players from your game. I am considering stopping playing now. Fed up of seeing the same awful people on global. The minority spoil it for the rest.