Kyle FromGameloft

Community Manager

New York City

Update 6 Patch Notes!

Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:03 pm
Vanguard Improvements:
- All elements of Vanguard Mode can now be upgraded including Heroes, Troops, Cards, and buildings. Vanguard Tokens are required to upgrade each element. There are 10 levels for each upgrade.

-Tokens can be earned in new Vanguard Chests. Three chests are available and are randomly earned each time a player wins a match.

- Players now earn Vanguard Medals for each win and are ranked on a new leaderboard. There are also 5 Leagues which players can reach as their medal count increases.

- Matchmaking is now based on Vanguard Medals in order to better match opponents of similar skill.

New Card Fusion:
- Players can now fuse together 3 duplicate cards to create Enhanced versions.

- Enhanced Cards will have more powerful abilities, often including new effects.

- Elixir is required for Card Fusion and can be earned in Vanguard Mode. Enhanced cards can also be burned to earn back a small quantity of Elixir.

- Ultimate Cards cannot be fused together. Enhanced cards cannot be fused a second time.

New Hero: Geru Ashenfang
- Special Attack: Dash and thrust through enemies with increasing damage as you chain attacks.
- Alternate Attack: Unleash a battle cry to boost your attack damage by 50%.
- Unlocked: Heroes’ Altar at Level 13

New Light Spirit: Luxeros
- Aids Heroes by providing them with a barrier which can block single shot attacks.
- On defense, he protects nearby buildings and towers with a shield of light.
- Unlock with new Light Orbs.

New Dark Spirit: Fenris
- Enters a blood rage with increased attack speed and damage.
- On defense, gains increased damage the longer the Kingdom remains intact.
- Unlock with new Dark Orbs.

New Seasons
- Seasons are expanding beyond Guilds and now also include regular PvP and Vanguard Mode. These will be 3 separate Seasons occurring at the same time.

- For each regular PvP Season the 5,000 medal cap is now removed.

- At the end of a PvP Season, all players above 3,000 Medals are reset to the 3,000 medal threshold. The “legacy” medals will be archived and displayed on previous season’s leaderboard and showcase the top players.

- In Vanguard Mode, medals will be reset at the end of each season. All players will have the opportunity to climb the leaderboard again.

PVP Chest
- Players will be able to earn a new PvP Chest periodically by winning regular PvP battles and accumulating PvP stars. Once the chest is earned a cooldown period is activated before it can be earned again.

- The rewards within the PvP Chest are based on Medal count. The more Medals you earn and the higher your leaderboard rank, the more valuable the rewards will be.

New Rune System
- The Rune system is now completely overhauled with 13 new Runes.
- Runes now provide a permanent increase rather than temporary.
- Each Rune can be leveled up by accumulating additional Runes. As Runes are leveled up their effect will increase.
- Old Runes will be converted automatically when a player updates their game.

New VIP System
- There are now 30 VIP levels with various bonuses and rewards, including Runes, Crowns, and Hero skins.
- Two new Hero skins are available: Captain Mandrazo and Chief Sigvard.
- Old VIP progress will be converted automatically once the player updates their game.

Other changes, fixes, and improvements
- The loot rewards in PvP will be linked proportionally to the Keep level differences between players. For example, a Keep level 16 player who attacks (and wins) against a Keep level 13 player may only earn a very small portion of the maximum rewards (including Rings).

- Raids are now displayed in the Event Menu.

- Players can now re-inforce their Troops via the world map.

- It is now possible to use the "Find now opponent" button indefinitely to search for new opponents.

- The Tavern, Marketplace and Rune temple can be upgraded to provide better rewards.

- At the end of a battle, if the player wins, unused Food is consumed to respawn lost troops in the player’s Battle Camps. Respawned troops are chosen randomly.

- A “handover” code is now available to allow players to easily link multiple devices.

- All reward Chests now expire after 4 hours (does not include Vanguard Token Chests). This change will take place on May 6th.

- Troops upgrades can now include Wood, Iron, and Stone.

- After Level 10, Heroes will require Orbs to upgrade further.

- It is not longer possible to add multiple copies of same Vanguard Card to your Battle Deck (each card must be unique).

- Fixed various bugs to further improve stability and reduce connection/sync errors.
I am no longer working on Siegefall and have been assigned to a new Gameloft project. Please contact Customer Care for further assistance regarding the game.
no avatar

H00PS

Re: Update 6 Patch Notes!

Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:14 am
Skip Timers!  Not mentioned in the notes, but this has been removed... I can no longer skip upgrades upon reaching the previously indicated time frame. You should've NOT taken this away, considering that you've added upgrade requirements, e.g. added wood/iron/stone as requirement for upgrading troops, and added orbs when upgrading heroes.  Orbs are not easy to come by... maybe consider having a resource building for orbs, or orbs loots from pvp.
no avatar

TylerB

Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:15 am
It's still there, it just varies based on runes. Mine dropped from 20m to 7m.
no avatar

H00PS

Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:20 am
Thanks, Tyler.  That's sad then, more than 50% reduction in skip timers!  

Well, I hope they do consider something with the Orbs.
no avatar

inar

Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:03 pm
I'm up to the hilt >: ////
What have you done with this update 6?
If you bet in Vanguard and your opponent too, and you win, you don't get any extra gems in reward. What is this, a joke? ¿Why bet then?
Also it turns out that on many occasions the game crashes  and to take the **** bet, gems and everything.
You have tired me !!!!
Or you have no **** idea to develop, or do you give a **** about the game and customers.
You won't view a **** euro from me, and I'll make you negative campaign about your usure. I have a lot of screen captures showing all of these issues, bugs and "updates", and I'll publish all of them.
Go ****!!
no avatar

Farzaddddd

Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:28 pm
Why the chests expire in 4 hours in update 6?????
Earning chest from trial of guilds or hero or PVP matches has become totally pointless?
Should we stop playing these trials just because we cannot use the chests anymore?
no avatar

Farzaddddd

Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:33 pm
Why the chests expire in 4 hours in update 6?????
Earning chest from trial of guilds or hero or PVP matches has become totally pointless?
Should we stop playing these trials just because we cannot use the chests anymore?
Even 3 expiration days for chests was too short and instead of making it longer, you guys decided to make it totally worthless.
I’m totally angry about this new change.
no avatar

markknopfler

Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:26 am
this update is awesome. after i updated the software i ve started to been attacked 3-4 times in half an hour those at least 1 of them are attacker is retreating in 3 secs, to decrease his medal. its brilliant coz that also increase my medal which will cause my poor lvl15 keep to be attacked by lvl-17,18 keep players. i like it specially in this update, thats challenging to start a hunting season with this amazing balanced system.
​but there is 1 point i disappointed, i lost all my chests (including all 10 trial of guilds chests) in 1 night, guessing that it is related to change of chests expiring time to 4 hours. after all my chests disappeared i decided to check release notes again, coz i am a little bit dump guy and in case i read release notes not well or carefull enough before. when i read again i understand that i actually read it well, cos it doesnt say anything about ur current or previously acquired chests. if they gave a warning on twitter or anywhere else, i believe this warning should be *certainly* placed in release notes, since that is the final order about these changes of update 6. So, considering ppl are paying money for these recources and time, i find a problem that is maybe about sincerity or maybe trust. and i uninstall it from 2 of my computer and also my son`s computer.Also, after the update it says %115 decrease on building time. when i checked it how much it decrease, i ve found out that it is actually 115 mins. its like, if the time 120 mins %50 decrease makes it 60 mins, or %60 decrease makes it 48 mins. if its really %115 decrease, a building which is actually 120 mins should be ready 18 mins earlier than i click it to build. that is actually cutie mistake, but still better to use better description.as overally, i believe this update is amazing and awesome.be safe everyone!

King Tommy

Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:20 am
Hey Kyle, you mentioned that chest expiration time will go live from 6th of may. SO WHY ON EARTH WE ALL LOST OUR CHESTS ON 29TH OF APRIL. I do understand time differences ... U know europe has different time to usa and so on so on.... But I am sure in school they did teach us that difference is not that big as few days. Unless Game loft lives in different times, which really would explain what devs team do with this game. And I remember you post saying that medal dumping will be finishes or at least reduced .... Oh well this is a reality check .... People still happily dumping medals on others. And game stability **** big time, it is worse than before. Not sure what ki d of solution did THE A TEAM applied to sort it out but seems like they failed .... again..... How hard is to make medal dumpers to loose rings when they retreat?????
​No matter how hard you get hit.... It matters if you can get up again...

tejas27

Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am
King Tommy wrote:
Hey Kyle, you mentioned that chest expiration time will go live from 6th of may. SO WHY ON EARTH WE ALL LOST OUR CHESTS ON 29TH OF APRIL. I do understand time differences ... U know europe has different time to usa and so on so on.... But I am sure in school they did teach us that difference is not that big as few days. Unless Game loft lives in different times, which really would explain what devs team do with this game. And I remember you post saying that medal dumping will be finishes or at least reduced .... Oh well this is a reality check .... People still happily dumping medals on others. And game stability **** big time, it is worse than before. Not sure what ki d of solution did THE A TEAM applied to sort it out but seems like they failed .... again..... How hard is to make medal dumpers to loose rings when they retreat?????

About Chests expiration - Kyle would say - Yes it should have please contact CC and let me know ticket id . This was a " side effect" and the change got pushed earlier.
Well Kyle please read this and be assured Nothing personal , its just we know only you that interfaces with the **** dev team decision makers.

CAN YOU TELL ME KYLE - HOW DOES THIS "SIDE EFFECT" HAPPENS EVERYTIME GAMELOFT CHANHES CHESTS EXPIRATION POLICY ??

During update 5 first week after release also this change was done , that's time too we lost tremendous chests count as it was abruptly dropped from 14 days to 4 hours ! 
Here we are after update 6 as well same thing ??

How come dev team every time messes up with chests. I lost 138 chests while last update 5 chests mess and now I lost 36.

Please speak something else apart from side effect , tickdt id stuff that we will do anyway and accept that this is dev teams fault.

Its ridiculous that players have to raise 2-3 tickets every week of gameplay.
Nothing better than beating your own performance , train hard , eat good , surprise yourself !