Kyle FromGameloft

Community Manager

New York City

The betting system in Vanguard Mode is now back online! As well, you may now see a powerful new card added to your Battle Deck, the Wild Card. Learn more about these two features:

Vanguard Betting
  • - Both players in Vanguard Mode have the ability to bet on themselves winning the battle.
  • - Betting rewards are random for each battle and can include Gems, resources, and Elemental Orbs.
  • - If both players bet and you end up winning the match you'll also win extra resources.
Note: Betting rewards are earned in additional the normal winner’s rewards which include Vanguard & Magic Dust.

Wild Card
  • - The Wild Card allows you to purchase any card and use it immediately during battle.
  • - Common and Ultimate cards are available for purchase with Gems.
  • - You can only purchase 3 additional cards per battle.
  • - The Wild Card is automatically included in your Battle Deck during Events, Raids, Story Missions, and even PvP battles (including Live PvP).
Some players may also start to see changes to Chest timers being reduced to 4 hours. This is to further prevent abnormally large chest storage limits which can cause profile errors, corruption, and gameplay instability. As well there are increased costs for Vanguard (Live PvP) battles. These changes will likely roll out to all players in the coming days.
I am no longer working on Siegefall and have been assigned to a new Gameloft project. Please contact Customer Care for further assistance regarding the game.
no avatar

raleba

Apple (iOS)

I have to address about this sudden expiration of chests. Look, i only have 12 stacked chests, (most are 'precious' wind orbs, do this count as hoarding chests? Why so sudden? Can we just be notified before taking any changes? This is so unfair.
no avatar

angelic7

MF gameloft i paid so much for this game u change rules wo any pop up notification F U !!! u want my ticket id kyle or my profile....Gameloft better refund all my money back...cheater dev ...chest expired within 4hrs ...F U gameloft

Firazie

"Some players may also start to see changes to Chest timers being reduced to 4 hours. This is to further prevent abnormally large chest storage limits which can cause profile errors, corruption, and gameplay instability. As well there are increased costs for Vanguard (Live PvP) battles. These changes will likely roll out to all players in the coming days."

Cant take this, errors are coming from you not us, Player is your customer, PAID CUSTOMER like me and others are trying patiently with many errors that you did before, but for this its absolutely not accepted.

Stop blaming players, they are people that keep u running, hopefully if this still happen in future, people will leave u and siegefall will remain fall distinguish with shame.

No one ask for bored Vanguard mode.
no avatar

BoltzCaptain

KYLE! wow, what an anouncement. Translated it means UP YOURS loyal players, just take a look at my middle finger, to all your customers!?!

No pre warning, no staggered introduction with a chance to claim the chests?!?

As mentioned now no point to max a kingdom as maxed kingdoms have nothing to do with gems except buy additional cards and wall archers. Of those who won against me 60% or more purchased additional cards since the wild card was introduced.

PLAYERS: take note, when you're maxed that's when you will really feel this wild card. All your efforts to get to the top to be taken down by loosers with too much money.

tejas27

Have you guys gone mad ????

If at you have to make changes can't you give some breather ?? 

i was seeing 12 hours to expire last chest and all of sudden game reloads with all chests gone ??? 

it did not even pop up saying we changed the expiry and its now 4 hours , YES I WAS PLAYING LIVE AND NO EXPIRATION CHANGE DID MESSAGED.

This is so so CHEATING AND STEALING , WE BUY GEMS , WE PAY MONEY AND YOU IN RETURN FOOL US ?????

Seriously very rash and foul mind trap played by you , I would abuse much but I am keeping it calm hoping if there is slight goodness left in you guys you would immediately rollback decision and offer some extension to this policy change !

SHOW COURTSEY TO REPLY , FORUM IS ON FIRE !!,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REPLY ?!!!!!
Nothing better than beating your own performance , train hard , eat good , surprise yourself !

tejas27

Likely to roll out changes in coming days ???

Well you're wrong , for me it was within fraction of second , I see last chest expiring 12 hours next second game reloads and all gone !!

There has been no more **** cunning strategy ever played by Siege fall Team ... Crapload of thanks to your incapability of keeping players engaged !
Nothing better than beating your own performance , train hard , eat good , surprise yourself !
no avatar

pixie87

Basically what happened was they realized people could play for free if they saved up chests and worked hard. They realized that after 6-8+ months of hard work, you could maybe get to keep 18 and with a few more months of hard work and strategic planning get to keep 20 without ever buying gems. So now they want to make that impossible. They've realized that people being able to save chests is what allows them to upgrade their keep and other buildings so high without buying gems. They never wanted that to be possible. And now that they have seen enough level 20 keep stats and checked on the amount of gems those keeps have bought, they are dissatisfied. 

They obviously don't play this game because it's impossible to upgrade buildings past say like keep 14 or 15 without using saved up chests. Now they are making that impossible, so it forces us to spend gems. Sheesh I'm glad I'm at keep 19. I'll try to get 20 before this update stealthily hits me and all my chests are gone!!

tejas27

Business sense is purely understandable but they should put a notice not in forum but in game with pop up as well , it has to be realistic and come on what do you think people would be able to collect all of the resources , like in my case 138 chests , some were ought to be watsed but at least wind orbs , cards , runes ??

This is nasty !

Kyle i want those chests back , you can start your timer with pre declaration after 2-3 days but this is WRONG !
YOU ARE LOOSING LOYAL PLAYERS , AND BE MINDFUL WE ALSO BUY GEMS CHECK MY RECORD IF YOU WANT.
no avatar

pixie87

Actually I meant to talk about this "basic business sense" at the end of my last post, but I forgot. Yes, it's understandable they want to make money, we all accept and understand that. We accept and understand that a F2P game is going to have limitations if you don't pay anything. The best F2P games allow you to earn everything for free (like Hearthstone), but make it a long challenge to do so. Siegefall used to be like that and it inspired me to buy gems. I bought gems twice before they started really messing the game up since a little before update 4. I did so because even though I was progressing just fine, I loved the game and saw a good deal. But now? I'd never buy gems in a million years with how we are treated and how they put in stealth changes like the chest expiry (now the SECOND time they've done this). And it's an outright lie that chests take up too many system resources. Anyone with server experience knows this. It's a con.

And how come synch errors got WORSE after you changed chests to 14 days? Not improved? That was supposed to massively fix the problems. But nah, apparently people are still hoarding thousands of terabytes of chests within 14 days. BS!!

We would have bought gems and made this game profitable if we were treated right and the game wasn't neglected (so many bugs, all this content NOBODY wants, etc.)

Gameloft you are terrible. Shame on you.