no avatar

wlaffen

Windows PC

Game problems and customer support issue

Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:43 pm
I am running this game on a 64 bit HP-ENVY running Windows 10
I: The game has begun crashing many times when the game is giving me the reward for watching a video
II: When the initial picture of an opponents base shows droids either no drones appear when the attack begins or there are never more than
     two.
III: When I tried to input this issue into the customer care section one of the starred items (must be filled) will not allow me to input any choise
     for one of the categories.; thus preventing me from presenting my issue to you in that forum.
no avatar

Draco Swager

I have basically the same problem 64 bit HP-Omni allinone put in a ticket haven't gotten a response. when I do get to play 1 out 10 attempts works until itry to collect more than one chest then it lags so bad I have to use task mang. or hard boot. think I've lost atleast 2 21/2 doz. chest cause I can't get back on before they exp. I know this next one is not your dept. I kinda have the same problem with Dungeon Hunter 5, all your other games I play are ok rite now. btw I've miss placed my ticket #. please fix ASAP
<^>​Dr@co><$wager<^>
no avatar

Draco Swager

well i got to play for about a week w\out probs. now it's doing it again, it always seems when i have a high value chest( like lv up. or guild raid winnings) this really, really ****! please fix or respond in a timely manner ps now i have to goto zombie an. form for another issue! thanks Draco
<^>​Dr@co><$wager<^>