no avatar

tvandiver

Game Getting Unplayable

Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:11 pm
I now cannot go between more than one screen without freezing when I try to go back to the main screen. Am I reduced now to playing Siegefall on the main screen and just upgrading until a fix is done? It's only a problem when the fiery screen appears between screens, it doesn't seem to freeze when I go to Trial of Guilds and such unless the fiery screen appears, then it locks up and my CPU goes to 98 %. Is there a fix coming? I am on Windows 10 onn a laptop. Yes if I uninstall and reinstall I can play again, but I reinstall at least 3 times a day depending on how much I am playing. Please HELP!!!
no avatar

Bransgrove

Re: Game Getting Unplayable

Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:26 pm
Your lucky for the last week mine has been crashing almost as soon as it loads. Pinned it down to the adverts that come up when you launch but will Gameloft fix it - hell no! Bit disappointed as I was getting hooked but I think it's time to give up on it.

tejas27

Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:29 pm
Guys , are you not aware the game is in last days of permanent decommissioning ?
So don't even bother to complain.
Nothing better than beating your own performance , train hard , eat good , surprise yourself !

Aedan

Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:38 am
My card reader is flashing between pages of burn cycles. It even drops selected cards without the screen even being touched.
no avatar

Farzaddddd

Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:43 pm
tejas27 wrote:
Guys , are you not aware the game is in last days of permanent decommissioning ?
So don't even bother to complain.

You mean it is going down for good?
no avatar

mileper2nd

Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:17 pm
Hi,

Same situation for me, starting the game goes my CPU to 100% and auto exits, if I don;t end task it. 
Also true, if I reinstall it, the game it's playable, but after a few hours the glitch it's back.

Windows 10 User,
Please help.
no avatar

Bransgrove

Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:05 pm
If they are decommissioning it why did they update it recently? Do you know this for a fact, or is this an attempt to look important?

tejas27

Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:03 pm
Bransgrove wrote:
If they are decommissioning it why did they update it recently? Do you know this for a fact, or is this an attempt to look important?

Sir

i don't need to 'attempt' to look important. Maybe you have found better logic and knowledge explaining Kyle's declaration in concluding post in discussions thread. A dev team is entirely switched off and allowed only CC to support is an alternative way of decommissioning. Speaking of updates , Gameloft board level changes happened in recent weeks and update was a month before. Of course you can choose to hope. In that case , best luck.
Nothing better than beating your own performance , train hard , eat good , surprise yourself !
no avatar

Bransgrove

Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:02 pm
Well you see it's like this ....... until last week it worked fine. There have been new features introduced and ..... they re still taking cash. Either it's ineptitude of the extreme variety, or as you say "decommissioning" by stealth. In any case I wonder what trading standards would say about taking money under false pretenses. Finally - phew- I discovered today that my wonderful eight core desktop is using 99% of itself when Siegefall is launched.

tejas27

Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:47 pm
Those standards have lead this game to such a shame , they don't make much money because of update 6 stupidity (medal dumping made easier than before, hero upgrades requiring orbs , rune system mess , vanguard bugs , data usage huge , CPU 99% , game crash due to advertise pop ups and many more )

CC has always been buch of clowns , the same happened to Age of Sparta one of their own franchise.

Finally , all eyes to how Vivendi revamps whole disgraceful Gameloft operations.