no avatar

vworld7

Game locks up siegefall

Tue May 24, 2016 10:33 pm
Lately went we enter the game , My wife and I both play and its happening to both of us . The game locks up and we can"t get in. Everything freezes and the client locks up the pc. Is there anything we can do to free up whatever is causing this problem....

King Tommy

Re: Game locks up siegefall

Wed May 25, 2016 10:12 am
No mate you cant. It is a game loft who messed the game up and it up th them to sort it out. You are not alone it happens to all of us. That's why people don't play it anymore.
​No matter how hard you get hit.... It matters if you can get up again...
no avatar

morphus

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu May 26, 2016 6:00 pm
Yep... two month to wait for a quick fix will make many simply leave the game...
no avatar

Bransgrove

Fri May 27, 2016 11:14 am
I got hooked on this game and was doing relatively well until Monday. Blasted thing locks Windows up completley. You can't even launch the task manager. Keep trying and on random occasions it will run for a bit. Very annoying that it tends to do it when you are picking up resources. I did notice though that it seems to have a relationship with the screen that comes up at the beginning trying to convince you to spend money on Gem packs. Not likely to happen in my case if I can't play the game.

Update: It's definitely the opening advert, if you are lucky enough for the game to load it on launch then you are golden, otherwise ............ Please fix this Gameloft or I will stop wasting my time playing it. Either that or moan to someone more important like trading standards ..... no I know they can’t do anything it’s frustration talking.
no avatar

morphus

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri May 27, 2016 1:38 pm
Yep it's linked, if you get the ad/info page, you are ok, if you don't it froze the old computer.
no avatar

mjaffer

Sat May 28, 2016 6:29 pm
It was working fine for a day..then went back to the old habbit of freezing :(