Sir Akrata

HI, most part of my guild is leaving the game cause they can't play, that probably will include me if you can't fix the game for next season.
We can deal with the fact that you will never fix or change your servers, we maybe can deal with constant crashes but the game has become unplayable the past 3 or 4 days.
As you will see on the screenshots below, the game crashes the whole pc at start up, some of us can't even close it with the task manager and have to reboot, and as you know that can cause data loss, and several pc damages. Ok, so, then i try to play on android, and what do we have there? the last 3 or 4 days the game has been consuming a huge amount of data, we're not talking about something normal, its an insane consume, 400 Mb consumed on less than 2 hours on gameplay. 4 hours of gameplay consumed the same amount than the first 15 days of the month, so clearly something is wrong.
Most South American players have limited use of data connection so we can't afford to spend any money on extra GB only to play Siegefall, mostly knowing that this is happening due ANOTHER siegefall glitch. I know that im not the only one, people talks on global and private chats, most people doesn't ever care to report glitches cause they are bored of it, we're all active and loyal players but we're not going to spend any money on a game that doesn't work properly and sometimes doesn't work at all like now.
So, it will be nice if you fix this issues soon cause most of us can't even log in and EVERYONE is thinking about leaving de game for good. We'll be waiting for some news from you, hoppefully before everyone leaves this game. Thanks and have a nice day.

WINDOWS SCRENSHOTS:

DATA CONSUMED ON ANDROID:
(Normally i've the game open 8/10 hours per day, this past day consume only include a few hours of gameplay)

tejas27

Worst condition here - I was playing for straight 10 hours today, and to imagine the surprise this game SWALLOWD 1.6 GB    !!!

WTF Gameloft ???

is this the performance ?? I was seriously injured with mobile data bill 

and don't give us the **** answers like did u try play it on WiFi , coz before this update it was not the case 

You have added some nice content but fcked up the data and memory consumption with this app.

KYLE / Razvan , WILL YOU CARE TO RESPOND ?
Nothing better than beating your own performance , train hard , eat good , surprise yourself !

▄︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤╤═一

me pasa lo mismo wrote:
HI, most part of my guild is leaving the game cause they can't play, that probably will include me if you can't fix the game for next season.
We can deal with the fact that you will never fix or change your servers, we maybe can deal with constant crashes but the game has become unplayable the past 3 or 4 days.
As you will see on the screenshots below, the game crashes the hold pc at start up, some of us can't even close it with the task manager and have to reboot, and as you know that can cause data loss, and several pc damages. Ok, so, then i try to play on android, and what do we have there? the last 3 or 4 days the game has been consuming a huge amount of data, we're not talking about something normal, its an insane consume, 400 Mb consumed on less than 2 hours on gameplay. 4 hours of gameplay consumed the same amount than the first 15 days of the month, so clearly something is wrong.
Most South American players have limited use of data connection so we can't afford to spend any money on extra GB only to play Siegefall, mostly knowing that this is happening due ANOTHER siegefall glitch. I know that im not the only one, people talks on global and private chats, most people doesn't ever care to report glitches cause they are bored of it, we're all active and loyal players but we're not going to spend any money on a game that doesn't work properly and sometimes doesn't work at all like now.
So, it will be nice if you fix this issues soon cause most of us can't even log in and EVERYONE is thinking about leaving de game for good. We'll be waiting for some news from you, hoppefully before everyone leaves this game. Thanks and have a nice day.

WINDOWS SCRENSHOTS:

DATA CONSUMED ON ANDROID:
(Normally i've the game open 8/10 hours per day, this past day consume only include a few hours of gameplay)

¤¢øитяαмαesтяe•¤

Razvan FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Hi guys,

I`ve reported these issues and i am waiting for a response from the devs. Thansk for the screenshots.

Razvan

Sir Akrata

OK Razvan, i'll be waiting for your response as well.
I thought it was fixed cause it was working fine for a few days but today started again, in both platforms.

King Tommy

It keep going, no solution for it yet
​No matter how hard you get hit.... It matters if you can get up again...
no avatar

morphus

Veteran

Windows PC

Nope and we won't have a solution before the next release, Gameloft is not known for quick fix release. :(
no avatar

slipstream1969

When is the next release scheduled? I'm at the point where I can't play the game at all until the next release. Lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tejas27

Have you checked Kyle's post in discussions ??

Siegefall is done officially !
Nothing better than beating your own performance , train hard , eat good , surprise yourself !
no avatar

morphus

Veteran

Windows PC

Sadly it seem to be... and not even left in a playable state... really sad.