no avatar

Farzaddddd

Golden and legendary Chests turn to silver

Tue May 17, 2016 11:06 am
For god sake, fix this damn bug. About five minutes ago I won a legendary chest but instead a silver chest sat in my slot. I had 3 empty slots. What is wrong with this game????!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my legendary chest back :x :x :x

Kyle FromGameloft

Community Manager

New York City

Sorry to hear this. If you haven't already, please contact Customer Care for further assistance.
I am no longer working on Siegefall and have been assigned to a new Gameloft project. Please contact Customer Care for further assistance regarding the game.
no avatar

Farzaddddd

I contacted them and asked them to give my chest back but nor they gave me the chest nor the amount of gems that the chest is worth (Which is 2900 gems), in other words they did absolutely nothing.

Razvan FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Hi,

Can you post the ticket id?

Razvan
no avatar

Farzaddddd

ticket ID is 11710487
no avatar

Sharjeel_Ali

this happens with me too i won 2 golden chest and all of a sudden they turn into silver contacting customer care is useless because we dont got positive reply from them in time

Razvan FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Hi guys,

Next time the issue happens please take some screenshots. Our agents will be able to help you recover the items.

Razvan
no avatar

Farzaddddd

This is still happening and no one is giving a damn. When is it going to be fixed???  Is this a bug or is this programed to happen intentionally so that we lose chests?!
By the way I contacted customers service but they ignored me they even gave me no ticket. This time I even took screen shots and attached it
aren’t you going to do anything about it???
Just how many more chests do I have to lose???
Attachments
Golden And legendary Chests turn to Silver.rar
(733.25 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
no avatar

Farzaddddd

There goes another legendary chest turning to silver tonight. Up until now I have lost 5 legendary chests. Are you people going to give my chest back or not? The customer service don't care about anything. Just how many more chest do I have to lose?
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-06-11-03-37-12.rar
(728.16 KiB) Downloaded 31 times

Echostorm

I've lost several myself over the past few weeks. I can't be bothered to contact support again as it always takes at least a week to even get a non-automated reply. I'm also not interested in taking screenshots every time I get something good in the game.

Are the devs going to fix this?