no avatar

tvandiver

Game freezing

Tue May 17, 2016 4:13 am
I'm oficially done for a while. Now when I switch, randomly, from one scene to another the game screen goes completely black and I have to use task manager to close it. When I relaunch the game, the game screen comes up and freezes, my cpu goes to 100 percent and it stays there until I kill the game. I have to uninstall and reinstall the game. After the third time of doing this I am finished. This program has a memory leak somewhere. I will try again in a month or so...
no avatar

morphus

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Game freezing

Wed May 18, 2016 7:15 pm
Yep something is broken... it seem to be related to the system trying to get and "ad" to display. If you restart and you get an ad, the game will be ok until it try to display a new one... Really annoying since sometime may have to restart game at least 20 game for it to work...

tejas27

Wed May 18, 2016 7:34 pm
Joining you guys even though I am android user. I get pop up for some ad which they have messed up at content level , which throws file not found and jamms the whole screen. This happens 2 out of 5 times.

God know why its hard for these guys to at least launch the game properly.

These **** advertisements is their primary source of income ? Real real fcking bad day with game today , I was online for more than 12 hours and I could complete only 30-35 matches.
Nothing better than beating your own performance , train hard , eat good , surprise yourself !

Razvan FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Thu May 19, 2016 3:08 pm
Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, sometimes ads affect the game in a strange way. I will report this forward.

Razvan
no avatar

Sharjeel_Ali

Sun May 22, 2016 11:04 am
Razvan FromGameloft wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, sometimes ads affect the game in a strange way. I will report this forward.

Razvan

SO THAT MEANS WE HAVE NO OPTION BUT TO SUFFER WOW WHAT AN ANSWER
no avatar

morphus

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu May 26, 2016 5:58 pm
Yep we suffer, as with all Gameloft game, there is no need to rush a quick fix for major issue, they have to spend time developing useless feature and maybe include a fix in the next bi-monthly release.

Mine crash on three device, when one stop working, I try on the other one until it stop also... No idea why I still play that **** game
no avatar

nexs

Windows PC

Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:39 pm
hi i have problem whit siegue fall its freeze only execute in windows 10 can eny rapair please thanks wrote:
hi i have problem whit siegue fall its freeze only execute in windows 10 can eny rapair please thanks
no avatar

Draco Swager

Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:01 pm
morphus wrote:
morphus

"Yep we suffer, as with all Gameloft game, there is no need to rush a quick fix for major issue, they have to spend time developing useless feature and maybe include a fix in the next bi-monthly release.​ "it seems this happends on most Gameloft games with ad pop ups and updates, if its not these  problems it's server problems,Which is REALLY unfortionet cause Gameloft has some of the best games out there! When you can play them.and seems like no matter what game it is we get the ole answer we sorry about your problems, we are working on it. in other words we'll get around to it when we feel like it.Please address this problem ASAP! thanks DRACO SWAGER
Mine crash on three device, when one stop working, I try on the other one until it stop also... No idea why I still play that **** game
<^>​Dr@co><$wager<^>
no avatar

Draco Swager

Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:30 am
up date I just noticed that this problem has been going on for over a year now....hummmm! same goes for DH5!? WHY!!!!! can't you guys put out your old fires before you start new ones. thanks for the timely response....?
<^>​Dr@co><$wager<^>
no avatar

elite class

its always freeze from the begining of the game,,unless i have an advertisement,,then i can play,,otherwise its freeze till to next advertisement,,,well crapy sort