Hunter _69

This is second time i am complaining against same guild UNICORNS also know as INDO ALL STARS ! Yes, and gain they are back at top spot and like always they are cheating , i mean gameloft have you decided not to pay attention at all ? it's ok if there is 1 cheater ,2 cheaters but seriously how to win against a guild where almost 14-15 players **** ? INDO ALL STARS this guild is like a cancer in siegefall , they are cheating is such a manner no one is noticing , every players earns 200-300k rings in just few hours then they stop at particular ring count and then again 200k rings in just 1-2 hours , i mean there has already been so many complaints against that guild ! why are you not taking any action ? at least check them there ring couns increases 7000k-800k in 6-7 min instead of 3000-3500k  ! is i not enough proof to black list them ? Now i am starting to doubt that these guys purchases gems so you are intenionally not taking any action against them . if it's true what's te use to play sf when they are always cheating. ? all players execpt first two were around 100-180k yesterday 3-4 hours ago now everyone is around 400 k ! JUST WAIT AND WATCH HOW THESE CHEATERS WILL REACH 600K AT SAME TIME , NOT JUST ONE PLAYER ALMOST 7-8 PLAYERS
Attachments
WP_20160509_07_08_55_Pro.jpg
WP_20160509_07_08_55_Pro.jpg (2.92 MiB) Viewed 516 times
no avatar

Kling

As you mention 2-3 hours they earn 200-300k within few hrs.but it's been more than 2 days they earn that amount rings? If they earn 2-300k in few hrs they have hit millions. But u should check this player Heng Khmer Empire from Sleeping Forest formerly & now in Filipino Thugs.Yesterday I post within few hourss he has hit Half a Million Rings.Yes half a million ring less than 24hrs.He really show that he is exploiting the game play without any fear I know his guy read this forum.But he countinue cheating.
Attachments
image.png
Half a miillions rings
image.png (1.22 MiB) Viewed 504 times
no avatar

Kling

His member reading forum & he still countinue cheating.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (123.41 KiB) Viewed 501 times

Hunter _69

NO IT'S A GLITCH JUST CHECK THEIR RINGS DUDE ! THEY GET 8000 RINGS INSTEAD OF 3500 OR 4000 .THE MAIN PERSON WHO TAUGHT EVERYONE HOW TO **** IS THE FORGOTTEN FROM SUTUN , HE WAS AN EX UNICORN AND STILL USES DOUBLE RING METHOD TO GAIN RINGS ! HE IS THE ONE WHO USES THIS GLITCH ! HE NOW TOLD OTHERS, NOW THIS GAME IS MESSED BECAUSE OF HIM . YOU SHOULD CHECK THE FORGOTTEN , HE IS LAYING LOW BUT HIS RINGS ARE ALWAYS DOUBLE. YOU CAN EASSILY NOTICE THAT ! NOT ONLY HIM I HAVE SEEN MANY PLAYERS FROM UNICRONS ! THEY ARE GETTING DOUBLE RINGS ! ALL THESE CHEATERS THE FORGOTTEN ,HENG ,SUTUN , UNICRONS SHOULD BE BANNED SO THAT WE CAN PLAY NORMALLY. GAMELOFT ARE YOU LISTENING JUST CHECK THESE PLAYERS YOU WILL SEE YOURSELF THEY ARE GETTING DOUBLE RINGS. I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW IT WORKS BUT IT IS HAPPENING , IF YOU GUYS HAVEN'T NOTICED YET START NOTICING NOW

Raj Thakur

The Forgotten ? you mean Najib ? I think it makes sense now how he earned so much ring by playing so little, he is really an arrogant guy and now we know why he acts like that. Kling and hunter is right i am sure heng and The forgotten are cheating. I think it's The Forgotten who taught heng how to play like this as he told his guild mates from unicrons. Gameloft please do check their account both of them. If it's true i am sure everyon in sutun is also cheating like him and same for Indo All Stars and Fhilipino Thugs
no avatar

angelic7

Yup I'm surprised any of you didn't mention LegendTH Executioners or Chinese guild these guild also getting massive amount rings since few season but aiming @ certain player or guild only.I guess you guys are from either these 3 guild.Just guessing & watching those drama made up by you guys.No offence.Mostly all of you complaining I guess are cheater from these guild that are accusing with each other.
no avatar

Issei

Rather than wasting time here in arguing  who cheats or who donot its better to play siegefall  and earn more rings 
so stop crying everyone and donot waste ur time here
no avatar

NagaPutih

****...****... ****... Too many Rings... People called cheater.... Too many Medals... Also called a cheater...

Why people spent so much cash in this game... You guys dont called a cheater too... Grown up buddy... Dont be such a ****....
Ozzy Naga Putih 

Razvan FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Hi guys,

As i`ve said in the other thread about this issue, i have sent the information to our antihacking team, and they will investigate them.

Thanks,
Razvan
no avatar

raleba

Apple (iOS)

Well, how about this top two players? Is this normal razvan?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (436.6 KiB) Viewed 441 times