no avatar

Sharjeel_Ali

Guild Error

Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:22 pm
Hi I got a pop up message ON 13TH April 2016 saying your guild has a new version please update and relaunch the game to access your guild (screen shots attached) but when I checked there was no update and this message keep coming I cannot access my guild nor find it in search AND EVEN when i try to join any other guild it says i am already in a guild on April 7th this problem occurs to so many players and now the same happens to me but i am not getting any response from your side.

I already post the issue on Facebook official page twitter and already complain to customer care but still the problem is there pls resolve this issue ASAP I am using game on both PC and android mostly PC both have same error this is the 4th day and  my issue is not solved yet may i ask is this the way to treat your customer and disappoint them ? I've been posting emailing reminding again and again but I haven't received a SATISFACTORY REPLY FROM YOUR SIDE once again it is highly requested to please solve my issue at your earliest an early action will be highly appreciated

Thanks

Details for Reference
ticket ID is 11571358 
GUILD NAME : SATIN-&-STEEL
POSITION IN GUILD: LOYALIST
IN GAME NAME: Ali 
DATE OF ERROR: 13 APRIL 2016
COMPLAIN DATE: 13TH APRIL 
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-04-15-11-01-07.png
In game screen shot for reference
Screenshot_2016-04-15-11-01-07.png (1.12 MiB) Viewed 339 times
no avatar

Sharjeel_Ali

Re: Guild Error

Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:15 am
Are going to fix this error or you want me to quit playing this game and uninstall every game of GAMELOFT? its been days since from 13th April 2016 TILL NOW i am continuously complaining abut this error EVERY DAY but it seems your customers are not important for you nor their complains I think you are not interested in solving customers problem is this much time you required to reply to your customer ? or making your customer disappoint i still haven't got a satisfactory answer from your side and still the problem is there ? is this much time required to apply a fix ? is this the way to treat a customer ? I once again request you to kindly resolve my issue at your earliest i have already provide the required details so many times
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-04-15-11-01-32.png
17-04-2016 Screen shot still problem not solved
Screenshot_2016-04-15-11-01-32.png (1010.94 KiB) Viewed 318 times
no avatar

Sharjeel_Ali

Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:28 pm
Problem not solved / fixed yet 4 Days 1 Hour 25 Min Passed No Response No solution
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-04-15-11-01-32.png
Screenshot_2016-04-15-11-01-32.png (1010.94 KiB) Viewed 318 times

Kyle FromGameloft

Community Manager

New York City

Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:55 pm
Hi,

We are currently investigating your Guild and are working to fix it so you can access it again.
I am no longer working on Siegefall and have been assigned to a new Gameloft project. Please contact Customer Care for further assistance regarding the game.
no avatar

Sharjeel_Ali

Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:20 pm
Kyle FromGameloft wrote:
Hi,

We are currently investigating your Guild and are working to fix it so you can access it again.

Thank you So Much i would appreciate if you fix it today and notify me 
thank you for answering 

no avatar

Sharjeel_Ali

Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:44 pm
thanks problem solved you can now close the thread

regorthegreat

Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:22 am
Kyle FromGameloft wrote:
Hi,

Thank you So Much i would appreciate if you fix it today and notify me 
thank you for answering

I too am having this exact issue.  My guild does not show up when searching for it.  My guild name is "ZombeeHeds".  I have contacted support and received nothing for about a week.  The first reply was asking me to make sure I had all required information including name of Guild and when it happened.   I already put all the requested info into my original ticket, so I didn't respond.  Thankfully, I receive a followup email a week later saying I didn't respond asking me if I still had the issue.  I explained all info was already in the ticket, but I went ahead and add the requested info with my reply.  After another week or two, I received an email asking me to check my router and if Ia m running P2P software on my network.  WTH does this have to do with anything?  I don't have connectivity issues.  Was that a computer automated reply or something?  I replied back again explaining all of this.  It has now been two weeks and still no response.  So far, this is over a month of battling trying to simply make my guild joinable

Sharjeel_Ali,
Since you appear to actually know what your doing and know how to fix it, could you please fix my guild!?