no avatar

Nooob

Can't connect

Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:53 pm
I can't seem to get connected. I have re-installed the game twice, and after the trailer, no connection found. Obviously I have a connection, or I wouldn't be posting here. I really enjoy this game when I can play, but lately it doesn't seem to be worth the trouble.
no avatar

Nooob

Re: Can't connect

Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:02 pm
So, now I can only connect with WiFi. Hmmm?
no avatar

Nooob

Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:41 am
No response. ....this forum is useless  :'(
no avatar

king76

Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:34 am
Me too. After update can't connect

Razvan FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:46 am
Hi guys,

The connection issue should be fixed now.
I apologize for the delay in the reply.

Thanks,
Razvan
no avatar

Nooob

Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:58 pm
Ummm, yes and no. Now I can only connect with WiFi. This is very unfortunate. Most of my play time is at work where WiFi is not available. Other games and browsing is fine. Just can't connect to seigefall. And when I do connect at home with WiFi,  the first attempt is greeted with a message telling me that seigefall has stopped.

Razvan FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:07 pm
Hello again,

What device are you using?
no avatar

Nooob

Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:05 pm
Android s6
no avatar

Nooob

Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:23 pm
Seems to be working now, thanks
no avatar

Plover

Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:22 pm
Laptop PC Game Windows 8.1 Siegefall still showing blinking 'Connecting' at bottom of screen. Then shows popup of connection failed, retry. My WiFi connection is fine. I'm using it now. Your Sniper Fury game works fine on my WiFi connection. Could it be your server has an intermittent problem? Worried about my unclaimed rewards and chests. This same connection failed nuisance behavior has plagued me since I installed the original game, but clicking retry always resolved your server connection issue. Can't upload the screenshot. Looks like your Upload Attachment button is disabled here. Let me know how I can get the screenshot to you. How else can I help you (Siegefall devs)?