TheWatcher

app graphics crash on BlueStacks

Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:06 am
Today I tried to load up Siegefall onto BlueStacks App Player (most up-to-date-build) and I noticed two problems.

1) After a few sec all the graphics "wigged out" and started to look like you see below. Then the screen would go green and crash to desktop. I have confirmed that I am running the latest graphic drivers for my laptop.

Issue 2) I have connected my BlueStacks with my google acc and on my phone I am logged into google "play games" app. I have been unable to log into googles "play games" from inside Siegefall running on BlueStacks because the game crashes before I can do anything. Once the graphic problem is solved what should I do to sync my game data? Do I just need to sign into google "play app" in Siegefall running inside BlueStacks or do I just need to copy a file over from my phone?

TheWatcher

Re: app graphics crash on BlueStacks

Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:43 am
I took a small video of what I was seeing with the graphics crash with OBS and uploaded it to my youtube channel.

The video ends because BlueStacks crashed and caused OBS to crash as well.

https://youtu.be/gHoXaEEs0kc

Side note: I played "U can't touch this" by MC Hammer because at this moment.... I cant touch the game lol

Kyle FromGameloft

Community Manager

New York City

Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:24 pm
Hey,

Unfortunately, Siegefall does not fully support Blue Stacks. However, maybe other forum members use this App Player and can assist. Just to note, the game is fully supported on Windows 8 and Windows Phone devices (available from the Windows App Store).

If you do play the game on Windows and also on an Android device, you'll need to connect your Facebook account in-game to transfer progress between each.
I am no longer working on Siegefall and have been assigned to a new Gameloft project. Please contact Customer Care for further assistance regarding the game.

TheWatcher

Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:04 am
BlueStacks rolled out there new vr BlueStacks2 so I took another swing at trying to run the game through the mobile emulator. Sadly Siegefall still doesnt want to load up (crashes around stacking cards). One of these days ill just have to roll from win 7 to win 10 to get access to the app store. I just love my win 7 os to much to part with it yet.

King Tommy

Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:21 pm
had same issue ....and solution.... stopped playing via blue stacks and started on windows 8 and 10 .... must be issue with BS ....
​No matter how hard you get hit.... It matters if you can get up again...
no avatar

bluestacksguides.com

Windows PC

Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:09 am
Don't use Bluestacks 3 instead of it use Bluestacks app player.It works very smoothly for me.