no avatar

YonatanAndYahel

Game totally lost

Wed May 11, 2016 11:07 am
Hello,
I have been enjoying Siegefall for a couple of weeks now, as an unregistered user. My "Royal Name" was YonatanYahel (or perhaps YonatanAndYahel, I am not completely sure). Today I opened the game and all of my progress has been completely lost. The game reset itself to the very beginning. 
I would be indebeted if you could help me resurrect my lost information from my Royal Name. 
I am afraid that I will not have the mental strength to go through all of the stages again. 
Thank you very much,
Yonatan Yahel.

Razvan FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Re: Game totally lost

Wed May 11, 2016 12:47 pm
Hi Yonatan,

To recover your account, please play for a bit until you can reach the Customer Care button via the settings menu(takes 5-10 minutes, maximum). From there, just submit a ticket to our support team and our agents will restore your progress.

Thanks,
Razvan
no avatar

Atsila Dawodi

Windows PC

Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:13 pm
Hello, I was playing under the name Atsila Dawodi of the Hawkeye Nation 1 guild and when I opened the game my progress was gone! I played for a bit and found the customer care and sent an e-mail. After that I checked the leaderboard just to see if my lost account was there, and it turn out it was. In fact, I could even visit myself! My ticket ID is # 20252077. When I received my ticket number I told
customer care I was an unregistered user but so far they haven't responded. Is there any way you can restore my progress?
no avatar

Atsila Dawodi

Windows PC

Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:12 pm
I know a lot of games say they will terminate your account if it is inactive, but I was actually playing it the day before with no problems, and my account was still on the Hawkeye Nation 1 leaderboard after the (terrible) reset. It would mean a lot to me if you would kindly restore my progress. Thank you.
no avatar

CandiRL88

Apple (iOS)

I'm playing Disney Magic Kingdoms on my iPhone 8 Plus and I want to play it on my new laptop but it made me start over completely. Please help me transfer my progress.
no avatar

Asya Stefanovna

Windows PC

I'm playing Disney Magic Kingdoms on Windows PC and I want to play it on my iPhone, but it made me start over completely. My ID: 2566:asa:11ed3f
Please help me transfer my progress.