Kyle FromGameloft

Community Manager

New York City

Update 4 is now available!

Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:26 pm
Harness the power of the elements in the newest Siegefall update with new allies including Spirits and a brand new Hero!

Elemental Spirits:
  1. Mystical creatures that can boost your offensive and defensive strength!
  2. Carnach (earth spirit), Cernauga (water spirit), and Orinda (fire spirit) are ready to follow you into battle with unique abilities.
  3. Unlock and upgrade Elemental Spirits by earning Essence Orbs from the Jackpot Tavern and Trial of Guilds events.
  4. Summon a Spirit at the Spirit Shrine to protect your Kingdom during attacks.
Aquamage Sirena
  1. A new water Hero who supports your Troops by granting a shield, and attacking enemies with a whirlpool attack.
  2. Unlock her at the Heroes’ Altar (requires level 10) and upgrade Sierna with Water Essence Orbs.
Lots of other new features have also been added including VIP Level 7, a new referral system, and other improvements. Plus, you can now battle your friends and fellow Guild members to friendly duals!

Stay tuned for the full patch notes soon.

Download here: http://gmlft.co/PlaySiegefall
**The update will fully rollout to all platforms by the end of the day.
I am no longer working on Siegefall and have been assigned to a new Gameloft project. Please contact Customer Care for further assistance regarding the game.

killarcent

Re: Update 4 is now available!

Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:07 pm
Nice.... So how long before we get patch notes?

vipin

Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:48 am
i think devs are forcing us to buy gems with this update. the new elemental spirits require orbs. the orbs are provided in tavern chests. they have doubled the price for the chests. now if u want to open all tavern chests you need almost 2500gems. and if we avoid the taverns we wont get magic mists. that means this game is not free anymore. i cant see the logic behind people hailing this update as good. this is in fact the worst update. ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAN BUY GEMS CAN PLAY THIS GAME NOW. DEVELOPERS IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO KEEP THIS CHANGES THEN PLEASE CHANGE THE GAME FROM FREE CATEGORY IN THE STORE. DON'T FOOL PEOPLE BY STATING ITS FREE.
REQUESTING TO CHANGE THE TAVERN COSTS BACK TO NORMAL. I THINK DEVS ARE THINKING ONLY ABOUT HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS. PLEASE CONSIDER LOW AND MEDIUM LEVEL PLAYERS TOO. OTHERWISE I CANT SEE ANY NEW PLAYERS COMING INTO THIS GAME.
no avatar

Shecata

Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:42 am
I think the tavern should be risk oriented cut the tavern into 5 rooms the lowest room has lowest cost and the lowest prizes and the upper rooms have the higher costs with higher yields of items..can be based on fort levels 1-30 30 -60 60-90 90-110 110- and above
no avatar

CarlosII

Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:57 pm
I totally agree with vipin!  This game is awesome, dont ruin it forcing us to buy gems!!!!
Get back the Cost of the tavern!! And offer other ways to Get those orbs! In the market place, etc...im level 105, playing since the game Was born, and couldnt be able to unlock any spirit, have only few aqua orbs from the trial guilds. Dust magic is rare and offer in low quantity, but the game stuff require 8 Dust for dragon Hunter and 5 for an ultimate card, orbs are even more rares, and tô get worst, we need 120 Just tô unlock one spirit!! Think that gameloft!  And get the Best game ever back again!
no avatar

inar

Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:38 am
Agree with vipin and CarlosII. By the way, I've opened six chest in tavern for two times and I obtained zero orbs. WTF!!! I think there should be at least one or two chests with orbs each time. How much gems must I use to get those 120 orbs?

Regards.
no avatar

malcom

Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:42 am
FIX THE GAME! ! ! FIX THE GAME! ! ! FIX THE GAME! ! ! FIX THE GAME! ! ! FIX THE GAME! ! ! FIX THE GAME! ! ! FIX THE GAME! ! ! FIX THE GAME! ! ! FIX THE GAME! ! ! FIX THE GAME! ! ! FIX THE GAME! ! ! FIX THE GAME! ! ! FIX THE GAME! ! ! FIX THE GAME! ! ! FIX THE GAME! ! ! FIX THE GAME! ! ! FIX THE GAME! ! ! FIX THE GAME! ! ! FIX THE GAME! ! !
no avatar

GOD is HERE

Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:32 pm
What is this rubbish Douglasjew is posting?....its appearing in other forum threads too !
no avatar

D1war

Re: When is the new Update available???

Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:48 pm
Boring