Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

tnkfs

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Russian Federation

Unable to login

Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:39 am
Just accidentally noticed during the game I had been logged out. Logged back in to my Facebook account but, from now on, it takes unusually long time (up to twenty minutes) to log in to the Gameloft game account and Google play (the Gameloft logo keeps spinning on and on and on...). 

I am sure this is a known issue and players have come across this many times before... My data got corrupted? How do I reset my Play Google and Gameloft game accounts log-ins AND preserve the game progress (apparently, no problem with the Facebook log-in)? I am thinking of deleting the game data from the device and re-installing the game...
Robbed by Gameloft

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Unable to login

Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:46 am
It might be safest to check with Customer Care so you don't accidentally lose your progress 🙂

Shaunner

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Unable to login

Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:07 pm
If you are using Facebook there is no reason to use google play as well. Google play always caused a delay so I never use it. But logging in once, ever, per installation is enough. It links you to your gameID and that only has to be done once.

tnkfs

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Russian Federation

Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:00 pm
Yeah, that's what I figured, too and, after a while Google Play seems to have kind of gotten all sorted out by itself.
Thanks, Shaunner
Robbed by Gameloft
no avatar

escobarrr

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:41 pm
That's what I suggest too, saving your progress with facebook is better than google play.

ShowBox Tutuapp Mobdro

Laurettamia

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:58 pm
escobarrr wrote:
That's what I suggest too, saving your progress with facebook is better than google play

I have both..
Always be yourself unless you can be a Unicorn. Then... always be a Unicorn.

Sorry for bad english...