Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

JellyBellyMuncher

Apple (iOS)

Agent ranking

Tue May 07, 2019 7:41 am
I am having issues with the agent ranking.  I was under the impression that if you upgraded costumes then you would gain an increase in your agent ranking to help level up.  But the only thing that is counting towards the actual leveling is the stars gained from missions in the 4 rooms.  Not one point has been added for any of the costumes that I have upgraded or managed to get.  How can I fix this or what am I missing?

Shaunner

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Agent ranking

Tue May 07, 2019 8:00 am
Every 5th upgrade needs the stars. Then the 4 after that need the spy points. Usually when you get enough stars you also have enough spy points already so you skip ahead 5 at once automatically and never ever see your Spy Points, which is indeed weird. I have never seen mine.

GMassat

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue May 07, 2019 9:03 am
Instead of seeing how many Spy Points we have I just see this message that implies: I have more than enough Spy Points, I need Stars to rank up. 
This has always infuriated me seeing what almost looks like an error message. :-(

Upgrade your Costume what do you get? Agent Rank Locked message!
Attachments
5CE12FEE-EC81-44F6-8787-C823E433657A.png
5CE12FEE-EC81-44F6-8787-C823E433657A.png (434.81 KiB) Viewed 180 times
Gerry
Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas!
The many, the mischievious, the yellow-- Minions!  (Over 990 days logged in, and then they reset the clock!)
Now with 8 million Bananas! Waiting for the next Banana Pods

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Agent ranking

Tue May 07, 2019 10:02 am
Once again, you guys with the assist! 😉
I'm gonna mention the fact that the current design is confusing to the team 😝

GMassat

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue May 07, 2019 10:39 am
Bello Teo! BANANAS! :-D (thanks!) :idea:
Gerry
Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas!
The many, the mischievious, the yellow-- Minions!  (Over 990 days logged in, and then they reset the clock!)
Now with 8 million Bananas! Waiting for the next Banana Pods
no avatar

mopa90007

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Sat May 25, 2019 11:32 pm
GMassat wrote:
Bello Teo! BANANAS! :-D (thanks!) :idea:

But the only thing that is counting towards the actual leveling is the stars gained from missions in the 4 rooms.  Not one point has been added for any of the costumes that I have upgraded or managed to get.  How can I fix this or what am I missing?
no avatar

Minion 1638

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun May 26, 2019 10:37 am
There are 2 different counters:
- the counter for the Spy Points which you get by upgrading costumes
- the counter for the stars which you collect by running in the rooms

But you will always see only 1 of both counters!
(in my opinion a very bad solution and display which could be easily fixed and improved!)

If you don’t have enough Spy Points for the next Agent rank then you will see the numbers of Spy Points on the upper left corner.
Or if you have already enough Spy Points from the costume upgrades then you will see the counter for stars in the upper left corner.
In GMassat’s screenshot you see the stars counter recognizable by the little * behind the number 800*.
In that case the Spy Points which you collect are counted in the background but are displayed no where!

@Teo or Pepper please suggest to the developers that also the collected Spy Points will be shown when you tap on the Agent rank! Thank you!

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Agent ranking

Mon May 27, 2019 9:37 am
Minion 1638 wrote:
@Teo or Pepper please suggest to the developers that also the collected Spy Points will be shown when you tap on the Agent rank! Thank you!

I'll be sure to do that 😉