Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

Laurettamia

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Re: Graphic problems

Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:17 pm
Today CC reply me and the tell me to control my connection ūüė™
This is not a WiFi problem but GRAPHIC ISSUE born with the end of January update.
I reply to them with my reasons.

I have to evidence a thing. When the run effect with Fever end, I see clear and perfect (like in the past) for 5 seconds. After, again with all jagged things. I play well only in that 5 seconds. In all other situation there is the caos. This is frustrating
(Sorry for my english I hope you can understand..)
Always be yourself unless you can be a Unicorn. Then... always be a Unicorn.

Sorry for bad english...

Astrowizkid

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:57 pm
Laurettamia wrote:

…
If you question the meaning of anything, you are a philosopher.

GMassat

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:36 am
I’ve had to reply many times to Customer Care that my problem was not related to my WiFi connection. Especially when you can run in Airplane Mode and get the same problem. 
It’s like Customer Care never played Minion Rush, just like the programmers! :lol:

i hope you were able to capture a screenshot and included that with your email to Customer Care. That would help the programmers identify the problem.
Gerry
Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas!
The many, the mischievious, the yellow-- Minions!  (Over 990 days logged in, and then they reset the clock!)
What do one quarter billion bah-nah-nahs convert to? Only a handfull of tokens. :x

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Graphic problems

Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:14 am
Hi Laurettamia, the CC agent will follow up with you through email. Making sure the connection is not the cause of the problem is just the first step in troubleshooting graphics issues.

Laurettamia

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:51 pm
Hi Teo I' m very very sure is not a wifi problem (I can play without connection but for info I have a good wifi..)!
The cause is the update of the end of january ūüė™

Sorry for bad english...

RuckelRuckelAbsturz

Veteran

Steam

Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Laurettamia wrote:

Pffff..... All these years and not a bit of improvement. Who is running this company, somebody has to get a grip.
TeoFromGameloft wrote:
Making sure the connection is not the cause of the problem is just the first step in troubleshooting graphics issues.

Everybody knows the screen is directly connected to GL servers. The second step is asking for audio samples. Then back to check your Wifi again, delay, delay, hold the line, keep waiting, finally: "Passed to the dedicated team" aka waste basket.

Laurettamia

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 pm
ūüė≠

Sorry for bad english...

Wozer

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:23 am
As I have reported in the other thread, I also have experienced a serious downgrade in graphics since the last update. I'm playing with Android 8" tablet (Lenovo tab4 8). What happened:
  1. ‚ÄčColors are less vivid
  2. Sharpness went down (evrything is just a tiny bit more blurry)
  3. Contrast went down (like black isnt fully black anymore, but dark grey)
  4. Objects like minion and bananas have a small ugly white outline that wasnt there before the update
  5. The image changes less smooth, like jagged as if there are less frames per second. This also makes it harder to play when speed is high (you can't see in time what is coming)  
This is really too bad. It makes the game far less attractive to play than before the update. It would be nice if at least GL can tell us what they changed in this last update that has to do with graphics. Do you intend to keep it this way or was this an experiment that will be reverted with the next update?

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Graphic problems

Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:44 pm
Hi Wozer, did you submit a CC ticket for your problem? :)

LaurieW

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:36 am
The graphics are worse for me since the January update.  Everything is a little fuzzy.  Higher speeds make things blurry.  I didn't have this problem before the January update.  I am not having issues with other games, just Minion Rush.