Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Kassandra Luna

Google Play (Android)

Sweden

When I open the app, it's stuck at the page "Connect to Gameloft servers". I'm new to the game and I can't get into it at all. I've restarted both the game and the device, I've also installed and uninstalled it several times, but nothing happens. Please help!

Gert_M

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Re: I can't pass the

Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:40 pm
Have you restarted your Internet Device or WiFi Router? Have you tried turning on Cellular Data or connecting to a different Wireless network?
If these do not work for you, submit a Problem Report with Customer Care. Since you cannot do this from within the game, go to: support.gameloft.com from a browser or another device. Select Minion Rush, and select Android. Then scroll to the bottom of the Known Issues and tap "I didn't find an answer to my question" and then tap Contact Us. Fill in the requested information and your problem description, and then tap Submit. You should get an automated email with your Ticket Number and some possible suggestions. Reply to that email! You can review the suggestions in case they suggest something you did not try. You should receive a response from a Customer Care representative in 3-5 days.
no avatar

Ahmed Tooma

Google Play (Android)

When I open the app, it's stuck at the page "Connect to Gameloft servers". I'm new to the game and I can't get into it at all. I've restarted both the game and the device, I've also installed and uninstalled it several times, but nothing happens. Please help!

Gert_M

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:18 pm
Have you checked the thread "Connect to Gameloft Servers" here below in the forum? Particularly my last post at the end.
Oh, just saw this morning that the ONLY Known Issue now listed on the Customer Care Page is: "Loading stuck
Please rest assured that the issue is known to us and we are already working on a fix. We are sorry for the temporary inconvenience."

tnkfs

Google Play (Android)

Russia

Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:55 pm
Seems like a wide spread issue. Just stumbled up on it myself... very weird never happened before... Is the problem on the Gameloft side?
Robbed by Gameloft