Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Fizavizc

Apple (iOS)

Al actualizar la App por el 5th aniversario perdí todo El Progreso conseguido que era mucho (monedas, bananas, trajes,etc.). He leído en muchas partes que aparecía un botón para vincularlo con posterioridad si al descargarlo se daba que no por error pero nunca me salió esa opción. Mi ID es 56d1f

Gert_M

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Fizavizc wrote:
When updating the App for the 5th anniversary I lost everything I got Progress that was a lot (coins, bananas, costumes, etc.). I have read in many parts that a button appeared to link it later if the download was given by mistake but I never got that option.

Have you completed the tutorial and unlocked the first room? Have you made a run in the 1st room? If not, continue with the tutorial- it is much longer than in the original game.
Have you gone to the Customer Care page and reviewed this first FAQ? Tap Settings in the lower right, and then tap Customer Care.
2019-01-10 22.00.00.png
2019-01-10 22.00.00.png (169.85 KiB) Viewed 52 times

If all the above does not work, scroll to the bottom of the support page and tap "I didn't find an answer to my question" and then tap Contact Us. Fill in the requested information and your problem description. After you tap Submit, you should receive an automatic email with your Ticket Number, and some possible solutions. It is important to Reply to that email. You should then be contacted by a Customer Care representative in 1-3 business days.
(using Google Translate)
¬ŅHas completado el tutorial y desbloqueado la primera habitaci√≥n? ¬ŅHas corrido en la 1¬™ habitaci√≥n? Si no, contin√ļa con el tutorial, es mucho m√°s largo que en el juego original.
¬ŅHa visitado la p√°gina de Atenci√≥n al cliente y ha revisado esta primera pregunta frecuente? Toque Configuraci√≥n en la esquina inferior derecha y luego toque Atenci√≥n al Cliente.

Si todo lo anterior no funciona, despl√°cese hasta la parte inferior de la p√°gina de soporte y toque "No encontr√© una respuesta a mi pregunta" y luego toque Cont√°ctenos. Complete la informaci√≥n solicitada y la descripci√≥n de su problema. Despu√©s de tocar Enviar, deber√≠a recibir un correo electr√≥nico autom√°tico con su N√ļmero de boleto y algunas posibles soluciones. Es importante responder a ese correo electr√≥nico. Luego, un representante de atenci√≥n al cliente lo contactar√° en 1-3 d√≠as h√°biles.
Atencion al Cliente.jpg
Atencion al Cliente.jpg (106.9 KiB) Viewed 53 times