Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

MishaVargas

Apple (iOS)

Can't open boxes or fuse cards.

Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:15 pm
I can't open any boxes or fuse any cards (kind of). When I try, a brief flash of a "trying to connect to server" screen appears. If fusing, it shows no change to my card count until I leave the screen and then return. If opening a box, it's started telling me to "Please finish the previous box before opening the next one", along with an image of an optimal shuffle box. This, too, cannot be opened.

I'm stuck. The game is broken. Any advice? Anyone else with this problem, either now or in the past?

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Re: Can't open boxes or fuse cards.

Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:25 pm
Try restarting your device and make sure that the date/time on your device is correct.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019

MishaVargas

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:37 pm
Done. No change whatsoever.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Can't open boxes or fuse cards.

Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:53 pm
Can you report this to Customer Care, MishaVargas, and leave your ticket ID here for me?
Is anyone else having this issue?
no avatar

Driver71969

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:16 pm
Have exact same problem. Just as Misha described.
Been happening for a little over 24hours.
Restarted device multiple times — still get error. Everything else (races, rewards, etc.) works fine.

guineapigsk8er

Apple TV (iOS)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:00 pm
Same glitch here. Started last night.

ticket ID is 18619597
"Go play some other game."
no avatar

Driver71969

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:31 pm
Problem fixed. Still get flash of message that it is trying to connect to server, but cards open up. 

Misha, thanks for posting. Good to see not alone with this issue but that you and guineapig had it too. By the way, both of you are incredible racers. I just wait for you to pass or wreck me every time in race with either of you. then I watch and learn — from behind. 😜

guineapigsk8er

Apple TV (iOS)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:16 pm
Driver71969 wrote:
Problem fixed. Still get flash of message that it is trying to connect to server, but cards open up. 

Misha, thanks for posting. Good to see not alone with this issue but that you and guineapig had it too. By the way, both of you are incredible racers. I just wait for you to pass or wreck me every time in race with either of you. then I watch and learn — from behind. 😜

Mine still broken- Lucky you! I will look out for you Driver71969 and I will try and pass you clean next time we meet up. Game has become more aggressive over the years unfortunately. unincredible guineapigsk8er
"Go play some other game."

MishaVargas

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:18 pm
Ok, now it's getting worse and better in waves. Even seemingly affecting multiplayer(?). I hope this is a sign of some sort of fix.

MishaVargas

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:53 am
I sort of fixed it by watching an ad off of the main screen. Don't know why it worked.

​Edit: My best guess is that I needed to win a new optimal box of some kind in order to break out of this bug. When I tried to open an optimal box that was sitting in my inventory, it broke the game again. It feels pretty reliable. I'm hoping to rng my way back out before I'm locked out of watching ads.