Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Alex Angel Romer

Apple TV (iOS)

I logged into the game yesterday and noticed my daily reward was super low and on day 1. I then saw that my VIP was knocked back to what it was as if I had just started playing the game. I have spent a lot of money over the last couple years and was almost to level 13. I reached out to customer support but haven’t heard back from them yet. Has anyone else ever heard of this problem or experienced it themselves? 

-Alex

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Hi Alex! This is indeed an issue that a number of users are experiencing and we're looking into it. Can you give me your ticket ID so I can help out with that? 😉
no avatar

Wrecky22

Apple TV (iOS)

I have the same issue.  My VIP level and Mastery Licenses were reset to zero around July 5/6 - shortly after Showdown update.  I have submitted a ticket: #XUM-64841-368.  My platforms are Apple TV (4th gen) and iPhone 7.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

VIP Status Lost - Rolled back to beginning

Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:02 pm
Hey Wrecky22, the ticket ID is the numbers-only sequence after the one you sent there, can you look for that one and leave it here? 🙂
no avatar

D0t

Google Play TV (Android)

Same issue. VIP 11 to 0. 14xx  licences all gone. Ticket ID is 18604187. Tried to restore purchases, no luck. 

I'm losing bonuses every day this isn't fixed, and I'm not the only one.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

VIP Status Lost - Rolled back to beginning

Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:38 am
[quote="D0t"]Same issue. VIP 11 to 0. 14xx  licences all gone. Ticket ID is 18604187. Tried to restore purchases, no luck. 

I'm losing bonuses every day this isn't fixed, and I'm not the only one.[/quote]

Sent your ticket for further review, D0t, keep me posted on how this progresses 😋