Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Spaunz

Google Play (Android)

Need help. My VIP 10 turned all the sudden into 0 after the daily bonus. 
playing 2 accounts both VIP 10, the android account is fine . Having the issue with  the IOS. Playing with  Ipod touch 6th generation.
no avatar

viliu24

Windows PC

the same happend to me on windows 10, i was doing TLE after i finished the race the claim button came up , claim-game frozen and then trow me out on desktop, after i reloged my vip 13 and 16.000 out of 40800 tokens were gone Opened a ticket but no answer . We payed huge amount of money and now this
no avatar

Dave_Vandervelde

Apple (iOS)

Sounds like this is happening to a lot of people. My VIP was reset from level 11 to 0, and clicking “restore my purchases” gives me an error code... I’ve contacted Customer Service and am waiting to hear back.
no avatar

viliu24

Windows PC

Dear Viliu, Thank you for the provided information.  I have analyzed the details of your case, and it appears to be beyond my capacity as a Customer Care Agent. Thus, I have forwarded all the relevant details to our technical department. It may take some time for them to investigate the issue and come up with a proper solution, but on my side, I will certainly follow up on the escalation throughout its progress and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I appreciate your understanding. Best regards,
This is the reply i got for my ticket. They are usless, they dont want to speak with you , they dont care about you , i feel like their atitude is "THOUGH LUCK  , GET OVER WITH IT , IF YOU ARE **** ENOUGH TO PAY THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM"
no avatar

Spaunz

Google Play (Android)

I'm more worried about my tokens now since it is negative 10k ... spend money and all of my engine/itmes to max upgrade 2017 Ford R&D.. Wont be able to use my tokens to pass any lvls. Not to mention the last AI.
/Sigh.. 80 V6 engines... down the drain..
no avatar

_Al3x_

Windows PC

Same here i went from vip 10 To vip 0 and lost 3900 tokens. Crap.
Hope they wil fix this asap since its a Big issue that occured to many ppl.
Probably a bug around the R&D
no avatar

viliu24

Windows PC

viliu24 wrote:
Dear Viliu, Thank you for the provided information.  I have analyzed the details of your case, and it appears to be beyond my capacity as a Customer Care Agent. Thus, I have forwarded all the relevant details to our technical department. It may take some time for them to investigate the issue and come up with a proper solution, but on my side, I will certainly follow up on the escalation throughout its progress and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I appreciate your understanding. Best regards,
This is the reply i got for my ticket. They are usless, they dont want to speak with you , they dont care about you , i feel like their atitude is "THOUGH LUCK  , GET OVER WITH IT , IF YOU ARE **** ENOUGH TO PAY THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM" TY for restoring my progress
no avatar

Giulio pren

Google Play (Android)

Come si fa... A chi mi rivolgo per avere un rimborso?? C'è qualcuno che parla italiano??
Tutto azzerato il liv vip gettoni - 17500 ma raga stiamo scherzando

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

We're still working on fixing this, can you guys leave your ticket IDs here so I can help with that? And if anyone hasn't gone to CC, please do (and then post your ticket), as we're investigating this on a case by case basis 🙂
no avatar

Giulio pren

Google Play (Android)

Il mio id   SilentDog86856 le transazioni le ho fatte con PayPal....