Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.

AlexBlack8

Google Play (Android)

Hi, i have the same result but much worse ... negative credits, MP level down, part of my progresses ... And all of this started out of multiplayer ... without even playing a game, I was kicked out of the room ....  And losing points without me playing ... Please someone can help me ??? I have all the cars but I have to reclaim them ... 😥

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

VIP level and Mastery Licenses gone!!!

Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:06 pm
AlexBlack8 wrote:
Hi, i have the same result but much worse ... negative credits, MP level down, part of my progresses ... And all of this started out of multiplayer ... without even playing a game, I was kicked out of the room ....  And losing points without me playing ... Please someone can help me ??? I have all the cars but I have to reclaim them ... ?

Have you gone to Customer Care already? If not, please do then give me your ticket ID 😋

AlexBlack8

Google Play (Android)

I'm on the Customer Care page but I do not know what to do next to , Who should I speak to😕

AlexBlack8

Google Play (Android)

If you want to help me step by step, I would appreciate enormously 🙏🙏

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

AlexBlack8 wrote:
I'm on the Customer Care page but I do not know what to do next to , Who should I speak to😕

You need to submit a ticket from within the game (click on the gear symbol in the upper right).
Enter your info, submit the ticket, wait for the automated response, and reply to that email.

It's a bit cumbersome...
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019