Have you encountered an issue with the game or with your account? Let us know here.
no avatar

Wrecky22

Apple TV (iOS)

I have the same issue.  My VIP level and Mastery Licenses were reset to zero around July 5/6 - shortly after Showdown update.  I have submitted a ticket: #XUM-64841-368.  My platforms are Apple TV (4th gen) and iPhone 7.

ChrisWLStatesman

Windows PC

Adelaide, South Australia

I first reported my issues with VIP status etc. to Customer Care on the 7th of July 2019 - ticket ID is 18577885.
This is nearly 10 days now!! It is still not fixed. I have lost 36,000 tokens / VIP level from 14 to zero / 1750 licenses (or thereabouts) reduced to zero. This was all after buying some tokens on special, claiming daily login and then recieving a notice for 'request for refund' which I did NOT initiate. I am getting VIP ZERO bonuses for everything I've done since. It is quite unbelievable REALLY..
A refund would be ideal right now, but am sure that ain't gonna happen. Aud$1,000 is what its worth - atleast and more, and I'm outa here.  
So HOW could this happen and why, is my biggest concern. I am missing out on so many bonuses daily - from login and racing events.
I am expecting big rewards when this is finally resolved and restored. Please help... 
no avatar

D0t

Google Play TV (Android)

Same issues. ticket ID is 18604187 .
no avatar

Glacialsmasher

Apple (iOS)

Re: VIP level and Mastery Licenses gone!!!

Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:24 pm
I also have a problem with de mastery races know I can not race again to farm credits, this ****, now how do you farm!!!

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Glacialsmasher wrote:
I also have a problem with de mastery races know I can not race again to farm credits, this ****, now how do you farm!!!

Season 9.

All others, I have let the CMs know this issue/thread.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019
no avatar

D0t

Google Play TV (Android)

Same issues. Again. Ticket # 18626409

My last ticket took 3 days, and the reply told me... wait for it... how to create a ticket.

ChrisWLStatesman

Windows PC

Adelaide, South Australia

It took nearly 10 full days for total restoration - of all I had lost due to this issue. Am so Happy for the return, but this was not my fault, and I lost a lot of VIP 14 bonuses in that time. A few sleepless nights as well - and still no explanation given. Hoping we don't have this happen again.
no avatar

Giulio pren

Google Play (Android)

Nessuna risposta ancora che dobbiamo fare
no avatar

D0t

Google Play TV (Android)

Congrats if you got it fixed.
Player ID 9884dfh
I have multiple unresolved tickets about this issue.

Can anyone help me?
How do i get someone's attention at support? Is there an  option to pay extra money to get service?

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

VIP level and Mastery Licenses gone!!!

Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:48 pm
Hey D0t, I contacted the CC agent in charge of the ticket that you mentioned in a previous comment, you should hear back soon but let me know if there's any other problems.